Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/22/2017   5:35:12 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?
 Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 Checkin in
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Page: 
of 2
Author Previous Topic Checkin in  Next PageNext Topic  
BADJER777

USA
718 Posts
Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  1:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just popped in to see if anyone was on and to say hi to you all.
Kinda miss the old days.

Mike

It aint easy being easy

Dents

USA
565 Posts
Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  1:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Dents an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Is this the NKA Badjer?

If so, this is NKA Dents :)

-06 Jeep GC
-Hybrid Lift
-32's (Duratracs)
Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  1:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hi again, BADJER777! Glad to see you back again! Are there any plans to finish up your unfinished tracks for 4x4 Evo 2?

Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2740 Posts
Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  5:30:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote

Go to Top of Page

RaceKing Jedi
King Of Racing

USA
1048 Posts
Posted - Jul 25 2017 :  11:02:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Well if it aint my old racing mintor mr Badjer, good to see you friend hope your doing well buddy, miss the good old racing nights.

Proud Vales Member Since 2004 Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11741 Posts
Posted - Jul 28 2017 :  11:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hi Guys!
Nice to see some old familiar faces, speaking of old faces jezz I am falling apart.

So how are all of you doing?

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers. Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Jul 30 2017 :  12:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

So how are all of you doing?

We're all doing great, KC!

Go to Top of Page

x user

66 Posts
Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  3:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Send x user an ICQ Message  Send x user an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
It has been a while.

Hi everyone!

*X GOT Evo2 Mac* Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11741 Posts
Posted - Aug 10 2017 :  07:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Been a rough go of it for me lately, damn Cancer.

SanadAtamna
New Visitor

Israel
1 Posts
Posted - Aug 15 2017 :  06:23:50 AM  Show Profile  Send SanadAtamna an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hey all,

Nice to see you guys still remember each other!
Hope you all doing well :)

Streetracer Go to Top of Page

hemipower
Test Driver

USA
1343 Posts
Posted - Aug 15 2017 :  1:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Send hemipower a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers.

How have you been lately, KC?

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11741 Posts
Posted - Aug 17 2017 :  11:25:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

quote:

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers.

How have you been lately, KC?

I have hospice care and good drugs so not so bad as long as I don't fall down any more.

We just bought a house up North (Camp Verde) in the cool country, expected to close on the 7th.
It rarely gets snow but it's 10+F cooler.

My wife works from home most of the time, be she has to go in the office twice a week.

She has it worked out so she can drive down the hill and work Wednesday, stay the night, work Thursday and then drive back up the hill.

We are paying movers and our last move.

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2740 Posts
Posted - Aug 18 2017 :  1:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:
as long as I don't fall down any more.

You might like one of the grab poles. (called a security pole) They work really good for lounge chairs too. And tension mount.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026IBSU0?th=1

The one I made for mom.

-------------------
When my mom was falling things like a floor mat were the #1 hazzard (that should not even be there) for sure.
Installing a couple 18" grab bars in the bathroom or maybe nightlights did the most for safety.

Go to Top of Page

crankshaft jay

45 Posts
Posted - Aug 18 2017 :  6:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit crankshaft jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
hi all its me yellowjacket, wasp to give yall a buzz lol

Go to Top of Page

crankshaft jay

45 Posts
Posted - Aug 18 2017 :  6:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit crankshaft jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
if anyone wants to race I still have 4x4 evo2 don't know I f I can get online.

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Aug 18 2017 :  7:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Since Terminal Reality went out of business in late 2013, the original/official servers are no longer available. I'm not sure if the 4x4 EvoR Network servers are backward-compatible with all versions of 4x4 Evo 2 (the retail release and KC's version), so you can still play on the Dreamcast-Talk.com server (it has a room named "Evo2"). I've played 4x4 Evolution: Revival via the same server with Max 2001 and other players last year, so I would love to have some fun with you!

Edited by - 4x4EvolutionFan on Aug 18 2017 7:22:16 PM Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2740 Posts
Posted - Aug 19 2017 :  3:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
IDK why you keep saying that 4x4EvolutionFan.

This is my evo1 game for example...

I even got lucky a couple times last week and found people in multiplayer to race with.

Edited by - WheelSmoke on Aug 20 2017 6:58:04 PM Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2740 Posts
Posted - Aug 20 2017 :  7:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hi yellowjacket I remember your player name.

Multiplayer is a ghost town most of the time but it still works as expected.

Well except waiting to connect might happen more often...

Go to Top of Page

NKA_Cipriani
Above the Best

USA
683 Posts
Posted - Aug 22 2017 :  2:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit NKA_Cipriani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Badjer -

Hello, how we doin?

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  11:23:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
It has been over two weeks, so when are we going to get started on multiplayer, crankshaft jay?

Go to Top of Page

crankshaft jay

45 Posts
Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  5:17:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit crankshaft jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I'll be on 4x4 evo2 in 10 min

Go to Top of Page

crankshaft jay

45 Posts
Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  5:35:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit crankshaft jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote

Go to Top of Page

crankshaft jay

45 Posts
Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  5:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit crankshaft jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote

Go to Top of Page

crankshaft jay

45 Posts
Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  6:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit crankshaft jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote

Go to Top of Page

crankshaft jay

45 Posts
Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  7:23:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit crankshaft jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  8:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I don't see you on multiplayer yet. Are you coming back soon?

Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2740 Posts
Posted - Sep 06 2017 :  9:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Thats always been tricky in multiplayer.

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11741 Posts
Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  09:36:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Again, it's nice to see you all, some sites just refuse to die ;-}

DiggaDiesel
Big Rig Racer

USA
579 Posts
Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hey yall!

Looks like im still not the only one who still haunts this place.

Sure do miss multi player too.

Go to Top of Page

ogspawn

5 Posts
Posted - Sep 26 2017 :  03:29:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
hey all..been a long time...i have reloaded evo2..looking forward to seeing you guys out racing...i also miss the old days...last i was playing..most people were off roading..i am all for it but i like to race..i got bored...

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11741 Posts
Posted - Sep 26 2017 :  12:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I miss the 'Old Days' too, I could sit and race for hours.
This forum was a daily stop for many.

Previous Topic Checkin in  Next PageNext Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page