Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/17/2017   11:26:48 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 KC's Evo 2 Place Announcements
 evo1 and evo2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic evo1 and evo2 Next Topic  
crash_245

USA
250 Posts
Posted - Jul 14 2007 :  6:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit crash_245's Homepage  Send crash_245 an instant message  Reply with Quote
i want an evo1 acct too so i can get trucks for evo1 but i'm just wondering, is that against the rules? my username is the same as on evo2
so pls KC before you delete my account can you tell me?
if its not ok then ill delete my evo1 acct.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
i am FSR*XT*Grinder!

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16529 Posts
Posted - Jul 14 2007 :  6:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
It's only illegal to have multiple accounts in one forum. The EVO1 and EVO2 sites are separate forums with their own member lists, so it's OK to register at both using the same name and email address.

What IS illegal is having two or more accounts at the EVO1 for or two or more at the EVO2 forum.

Click here for BigDOGGe's custom trucks Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11741 Posts
Posted - Jul 14 2007 :  7:08:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Yep, you can make a membership on all my sites, use the same info and e-mail, everything.
What I won't allow is someone making a bunch of memberships on the same game site just to cheat the DL system.

It's all how you look at things Go to Top of Page

Thecamarodude

USA
636 Posts
Posted - Jul 14 2007 :  8:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thecamarodude's Homepage  Send Thecamarodude an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I remember that dumb canadian cheater dude from a few weeks ago, what an idiot he was!! You kicked his butt KC, lol.

I am WRS~VP~Suburban! (on evo 2 online) I am also Officer James on evo 2 online Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic evo1 and evo2 Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page