Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   12/10/2017   6:59:04 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?
 Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 Random Gaming Discussion Thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Page: 
of 2
Author Previous TopicPrevious Page  Random Gaming Discussion Thread Next Topic  
Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - May 14 2017 :  10:02:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Is that a training tool for truck drivers, a game, or something else?

Just curious...

Just a simulator game. Can't really see this game being used as training tool for truck drivers at all.

Go to Top of Page

nfsgeeeek

Canada
412 Posts
Posted - May 15 2017 :  12:02:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit nfsgeeeek's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
ETS2 is awesome! I want ATS, but I'm poor, lol.

Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - May 15 2017 :  11:22:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

ETS2 is awesome! I want ATS, but I'm poor, lol.

Had you heard about double trailers coming to ETS2 and ATS in early summer? They will be free in update, according to SCS.

Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2754 Posts
Posted - May 15 2017 :  11:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:
Just a simulator game

That sounds cool.

I cant even find a racing sim that does more then park me with junk that is not driving until both anger and wasted time drive me out.

Go to Top of Page

nfsgeeeek

Canada
412 Posts
Posted - May 16 2017 :  5:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit nfsgeeeek's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
That sounds intense.. I'd want to both screw around and actually play seriously, though I haven't played in a while, mainly cause I have no HDD space, that and I can't remember if you can make multiple profiles? Derp.

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
601 Posts
Posted - May 16 2017 :  7:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

I want ATS, but I'm poor

Well, at least I do have that game.

Edited by - 4x4EvolutionFan on May 16 2017 7:09:11 PM Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - May 17 2017 :  09:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

That sounds intense.. I'd want to both screw around and actually play seriously, though I haven't played in a while, mainly cause I have no HDD space, that and I can't remember if you can make multiple profiles? Derp.

You can make multiple profiles in ATS/ETS2. I made one for SP and one for MP in both.

Anyway... Dirt 4 have a release date - June 9th (that's next month)
Dirt 4 trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPGxOIXSAG4

Edited by - Outlaw2431 on May 17 2017 09:15:02 AM Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - May 18 2017 :  2:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Devolver Digital weekend publisher weekend sales on steam right now.

Shadow Warrior 1/2, Serious Sam games, and Hotline Miami are worth buy (that's my recommandtion)

And Wolfensstein games are also on sale too. The New Order and The Old Blood are 70% off.

Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - Jun 08 2017 :  1:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
5 million copies of Payday 2 is being given out for free. Download that game on steam and it's your to keep.

Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - Jun 22 2017 :  7:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
The Steam Summer sale have begin, and steam store just crash lot due to heavy load.

Anyway, Killing Floor 1 is free to grab on Humble Bundle for 2 days - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor?hmb_campaign=killingfloor_freegame_2017&hmb_source=bundle_page&hmb_medium=banner_cross

Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - Jun 27 2017 :  12:42:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
John Romero has put up his original copy of Doom 2 on ebay - http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/27/you-can-now-buy-the-doom-2-creators-original-copy-of-doom-2

Starting bid was at $10, and it's currently at $830 atm.

Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - Jul 06 2017 :  1:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

John Romero has put up his original copy of Doom 2 on ebay - http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/27/you-can-now-buy-the-doom-2-creators-original-copy-of-doom-2

Starting bid was at $10, and it's currently at $830 atm.

Been a while since this auction ended couple of days ago. John Romero's original copy of Doom 2 was sold for about $3,100 on ebay.

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
601 Posts
Posted - Jul 18 2017 :  4:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:
Been a while since this auction ended couple of days ago. John Romero's original copy of Doom 2 was sold for about $3,100 on ebay.

Whoa, that's a lot of money for an old game!

Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - Jul 25 2017 :  11:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

quote:

Whoa, that's a lot of money for an old game!

Yeah, this is pretty much the 2nd most valuable PC game. The most valuable PC game is World of Warcraft Collector Edition at $4,303 (they were $80 at their release in 2004, and Blizzard only made limited copies of them).

There's also some rare console video games like Atari 2600's that goes from $1,500 to $50,000.

Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  12:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Took the Porsche 962 out for a spin at Le Mans circuit in Project Cars 2. Just need to wait for someone to make a rothams livery for it.

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Oct 05 2017 :  6:28:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Sweet.

There are two world-changing cars from the mid/late 1960s that I would love to drive. One is the Chaparral 2E, the first race car to use an aerodynamic wing to dominate it's competitors.

http://www.chaparralcars.com/

And the other is that orange beast of a car that made the name Mclaren so famous...

(Look for both the Mclaren and the winged Chaparral in the vintage race footage...)

CLICK HERE for BigDOGGe trucks Go to Top of Page

DouglasB
New Visitor

USA
1 Posts
Posted - Oct 12 2017 :  09:03:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Anyone planning on hitting up Destiny 2 on PC later this month? I'd be game for some group play.

Go to Top of Page

Outlaw2431

25 Posts
Posted - Oct 13 2017 :  01:07:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Working on my skill with the photo mode in Project Cars 2. Here's me driving the Porsche 911 GT3 at Nurburgring GP circuit during practice session.

Go to Top of Page

Previous TopicPrevious Page  Random Gaming Discussion Thread Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page