Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   6/19/2018   3:34:31 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 KC's Evo 2 Place Announcements
 evo 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic evo 2 Next Topic  
crankshaft jay

45 Posts
Posted - Sep 04 2017 :  5:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit crankshaft jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm on multiplayer

ogspawn

24 Posts
Posted - Sep 25 2017 :  6:33:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
me too

Go to Top of Page

ogspawn

24 Posts
Posted - Dec 15 2017 :  7:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
153 people have read this....
Heres my opinion...if only me and one other show up to the tournaments...that's good to run..have a few guest hosts in mind...old school mtm2 type racers you haven't seen in a looong time...
I have no idea how many people still want to play like I do...
I have been away from evo2 a long time...Even if we have a tournament room and some people show up to chat and offroad or drag race..i will keep score for them also..I am all about old school class 3 trucks and custom tracks..but also love to run mts on big tracks...
If I make a tournament posting can we mass email people here? I am telling everyone I can to come here to get info on revival and new tourneys...
lets race

Go to Top of Page

ogspawn

24 Posts
Posted - Jan 11 2018 :  6:14:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
was hoping for a few racers...it has been a long time since evo2...I will keep checking back...

Go to Top of Page

nfsgeeeek

Canada
422 Posts
Posted - Jan 17 2018 :  03:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit nfsgeeeek's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
@ogspawn @crankshaft jay

Are you in the Discord server? That's a far better place to set up games online.

http://vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24243

Here's the link, join the Discord server and talk in the racing tab. I've just made an @drivers tag for those who race and all that.

Possibly going to set a race up for Wednesday night. Or, tonight. As it were. Just going to have to see who's interested, get the room all set up, and such. Should be fun though.

Go to Top of Page

ogspawn

24 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  07:10:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
i will check it out...ty

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
645 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  4:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I always prefer to race in the default multiplayer mode as it is is an easily accessible in-game multiplayer section of the games, which is what I like about some classic PC games, since that way, you don't have to worry about dealing with optional stuff, such as downloading any external software programs to play 4x4 Evo 1, 4x4 Evo 2 and 4x4 Evolution: Revival online. Plus, I still don't have a Discord account yet anyway.

I hope to get a chance in 4x4 Evo 2's multiplayer since I keep missing out on all the fun.

Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2787 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  11:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I would say just jumping in multiplayer and hoping to catch someone online is the only way that has actually worked for me in the last couple years. (if 2% chance counts)

Go to Top of Page

[RCG]Balthazar
Administrator

Norway
2228 Posts
Posted - Jan 29 2018 :  10:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit [RCG]Balthazar's Homepage  Send [RCG]Balthazar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
How about running Evo in a virtual pc?
Then it can sit in a window till something happens for you to notice?

[RCG]Balthazarô This game keeps getting better every day Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2787 Posts
Posted - Jan 29 2018 :  1:37:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
If I had more free time for games it would give me more options (I wish) or maybe even wait longer to move on.

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11775 Posts
Posted - Feb 06 2018 :  11:37:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
If this goes anywhere let me know, I have more free time now.

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers. Go to Top of Page

Hl_Reloaded

Brazil
116 Posts
Posted - Feb 16 2018 :  07:39:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hl_Reloaded's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hello,

Evo 1 and 2 can be run on virtualbox, tried with windows xp sp2 and sp3. Just setup 3d video on virtual machine settings. But evo2 Editor have some issues with that.

http://hl.16mb.com Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic evo 2 Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

© KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page