Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
-= VEHICLES =-
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
12/12/2017  5:16:29 AM - MTM2 Store - Random Tracks - Random Vehicles - Add-On Installer
Who's Racing here:
CHAT
Nobody in Chat
REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 Congragulations KC and Vales.com!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Page: 
of 2
Author Previous Topic Congragulations KC and Vales.com!!!!!!  Next PageNext Topic  
legwon
Proliferate Poster

Canada
916 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2006 :  12:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congragulations!!!!
WOW!! gotta say, 10 yrs is along time for a game to be active.
who woulda thought back in the day that mtm & mtm2 would still be kickin it live in 2006. and not just that, getting stronger from what i see.

"I got to roll on just to survive. The only time I feel alive is when I kick it into Overdrive" - The Road Hammers - Overdrive

go leafs go
Duct-tape King

Canada
2348 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2006 :  2:07:50 PM  Show Profile  Send go leafs go an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
ya,thats preety crazy,i wish they would relise,how well this game has done and is still doing and make a 3rd one...

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS THE PASSION THAT UNITES US ALL! Go to Top of Page

NB

23 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2006 :  4:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:
i wish they would relise,how well this game has done and is still doing and make a 3rd one...

man, i've been wishin since the week afetr the second one came out...

Go to Top of Page

DiggerFan
Proliferate Poster

Canada
899 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2006 :  4:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Send DiggerFan an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I'm not completely sure, but a few years ago, I heard that a Monster Truck Madness 3 was being worked on. Does anyone know why it was cancelled?

"Anything but first is dead last..." Go to Top of Page

Gravefan
Proliferate Poster

USA
904 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2006 :  7:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gravefan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Congrats KC on 10 years. Thats a long time for a web site. Guys lets keep the game alive for another 10.

Gravefan

Go to Top of Page

Stuntman_500

USA
428 Posts
Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  08:48:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stuntman_500's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:
I'm not completely sure, but a few years ago, I heard that a Monster Truck Madness 3 was being worked on. Does anyone know why it was cancelled?

The reason I heard they cancelled it was something like they couldn't keep up w/ demand. Since Trucks were getting painted differently often, and some other problems so they just gave up.

Go to Top of Page

g8torsbizktai20
Schizo

USA
882 Posts
Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  12:03:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit g8torsbizktai20's Homepage  Send g8torsbizktai20 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/monster4x4worldcircuit/index.html?q=monster

the series continues..........

PMTR http://www.geocities.com/nxtmphelps Go to Top of Page

go leafs go
Duct-tape King

Canada
2348 Posts
Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  12:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Send go leafs go an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
ya i'v seen that before....u don't even undterstand how stupid i think it looks lol

DiggerFan
Proliferate Poster

Canada
899 Posts
Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  12:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Send DiggerFan an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
From the looks of it, UbiSoft may have lost their sponsorship with CCE, as there appears to be no real trucks in the game.

"Anything but first is dead last..." Go to Top of Page

go leafs go
Duct-tape King

Canada
2348 Posts
Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  4:53:25 PM  Show Profile  Send go leafs go an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
i bealive it's not licened with them for the trucks,but still has some part of it,as i heard it was being advertised at mj's,but i never saw it at Toronto mj ...

g8torsbizktai20
Schizo

USA
882 Posts
Posted - Jan 29 2006 :  7:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit g8torsbizktai20's Homepage  Send g8torsbizktai20 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
i saw the ad at orlando

PMTR http://www.geocities.com/nxtmphelps Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Jan 30 2006 :  09:55:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Thanks guys.
A decade tomorrow.
I can barely believe it myself.

Thats just when I registered vales.com
I had a web site before that on my free web space from my dial-up provider.
Actually the front page for it is still there.
http://getnet.com/~kc

Speaking of old pages, anyone remember my MTM1 page top banner?

Thats back when I ran a black background and no forums, took uploads via e-mail, listed the downloads by hand in HTML, and did all my website design in notepad learning HTML as I went.

Actually my "site" activity goes back even farther than that, but we'd need Mr. Pebody to fire up the "WayBack Machine" and set it for just over 2 decades ago to around 1985 when I had a single line 2800 baud modem dial-in Wildcat BBS for DOS game "file sharing".

Things sure have changed over the years, especially the Internet.
I watched it transform from mankinds most increidable knowledge sharing system to the most greed based abused resource in history.

I could have jumped on that train too and most likely been a millionaire now, but pesky little personal traits like honesty, principles and integrty got in the way.
Thats OK though.
I am richer in so many more ways because of those those little pesky values that lack of riches simply is not a factor ;-}

Long live MTM and the many friends I have met because of it over the years, an another decade from now who knows, some of us may be taking this stroll down memory lane again.

It's all how you look at things ©¿©¬ Go to Top of Page

Trans_Am
IRT Captain

USA
3101 Posts
Posted - Jan 30 2006 :  5:42:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trans_Am's Homepage  Send Trans_Am an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
lol, Mr. Peabody and his WABAC Machine

I feel old now cuz I actually remember the reruns lol.

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

Edited by - Trans_Am on Jan 30 2006 5:43:11 PM Go to Top of Page

TKoch

Canada
400 Posts
Posted - Jan 31 2006 :  02:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Send TKoch an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Woot, first post on the acctual date. Grats buddy for putting up with every one for 10 years, Go for 20 !

Go to Top of Page

go leafs go
Duct-tape King

Canada
2348 Posts
Posted - Jan 31 2006 :  09:27:25 AM  Show Profile  Send go leafs go an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
thats a preety cool main page..from back then.....thats an awsome banner...should still use that one lol.

i still think thats preey crazy that it's still going strong,maby i'l be around to see it go threw the 20th year anvi.

thanks...KC

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Feb 01 2006 :  11:25:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

lol, Mr. Peabody and his WABAC Machine
I feel old now cuz I actually remember the reruns lol.

But your not old.
When you remember the originals, well, ya, your old hehehe.
Been fun and thanks for the nice comments guys.

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Dec 30 2014 :  1:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Another 6 years under the belt from this post date.
12 years and counting to start 2015.

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Jan 04 2015 :  08:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote

19 YEARS AND COUNTING!

go leafs go
Duct-tape King

Canada
2348 Posts
Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  1:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Send go leafs go an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I noticed my post above many years ago, That maybe I would be around to see 20 years....Well I see it's been 19 so I better come back and post next year if I remember to do so. haha

I spent a good 30-45 mins here today looking back threw the forums, I'm not sure why or how anyone even talked to me. The amount of illegible and ridiculous things I posted is hilarious.

Anyway Thanks for trip down memory lane.

Edited by - go leafs go on Feb 26 2015 1:30:48 PM Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Apr 11 2015 :  08:37:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Ya, I find myself wandering around in posts now and again.

XFA_CodeError

USA
324 Posts
Posted - Dec 29 2015 :  10:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Send XFA_CodeError an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Oh snap, almost 20 years.

I feel old...

10 YEARS HAVE PASSED IN THIS THREAD...ON ONE PAGE!

quote:

Congrats KC on 10 years. Thats a long time for a web site. Guys lets keep the game alive for another 10.

Gravefan

quote:

Woot, first post on the acctual date. Grats buddy for putting up with every one for 10 years, Go for 20 !

quote:

i still think thats preey crazy that it's still going strong,maby i'l be around to see it go threw the 20th year anvi

...omg

Edited by - XFA_CodeError on Dec 29 2015 10:16:40 PM Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Congragulations KC and Vales.com!!!!!!  Next PageNext Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
KC's MTM 2 Place and vales.com are privately owned and operated by KC Vale.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Address all site comments and questions to KC Vale

KC's MTM2 Place

© KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page