Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
-= VEHICLES =-
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
12/10/2017  7:02:49 PM - MTM2 Store - Random Tracks - Random Vehicles - Add-On Installer
Who's Racing here:
CHAT
Nobody in Chat
REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 Small Tires (ST)??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Small Tires (ST)?? Next Topic  
legwon
Proliferate Poster

Canada
916 Posts
Posted - Jul 24 2011 :  3:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey guys :)
hows everyone been? ....
been quite a while since ive been around, but i poke my nose in now and agian :)
i see that the community is not nearly as busy as it used to be.... thats unfortunate :(

.........been messin around with the ST stuff in the last few days, and got to thinkin....

is there a desire for an ST league? or even more ST trucks for that matter.......

"I got to roll on just to survive. The only time I feel alive is when I kick it into Overdrive" - The Road Hammers - Overdrive

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Aug 12 2011 :  9:37:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

hey guys :)
hows everyone been? ....
Not too bad, a few bad things have been thrown my way, but so have a few good things.

The back of my house where my shop is burnt down last month (bad thing)
It got rebuilt better than it was (good thing)

The wife and I have been separated for nearly 2 years now (bad thing)
We have been spending almost every weekend sleeping together again for several months now (good thing)

I lost interest in computers and don't really do much with them or make money doing it these days (bad thing)
I started building Motorized Bicycles last year and it seems I am pretty good at, good enough to make a living at it now (good thing)

I add another year to my 50-something age tomorrow and have abused my body so much over the years that it has all caught up with me to the point of constant pain (bad thing)
I still have great medical insurance and access to things to help lesson the pain. (not really a good thing, but better than nothing).

So how have you been legwon?
Even after all this time I know your name ;-}

It's all how you look at things ©¿©¬ Go to Top of Page

legwon
Proliferate Poster

Canada
916 Posts
Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  10:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
wow .. alot has changed....
well happy belated bday :)

me .. meh... little o this and little o that...
been single for 3 yrs now.... and i think im gonna keep it that way
my daughter is now 14(dam where does the time go :s )

workin fulltime.. my parents helped me buy my own place(woo hoo.. no more renting :D )

thats pretty much it in a nutshell .. lol

"I got to roll on just to survive. The only time I feel alive is when I kick it into Overdrive" - The Road Hammers - Overdrive Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  08:59:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
14.. the 'fun' is just beginning.
My son is 21 now and it's still not over.
He still lives with his mom but I couldn't live with him, I've had my own place for a couple of years now.

We are still happily married and in love, I usually spend the weekend at her place so it is kind of different for me...
I miss the 'every night' sleeping together, conversation and her cooking, but on the other hand my world is my own and I do whatever I feel like whenever I please.

I do however look forward to the day my son grows up and moves out on his own, I will welcome my full time wife back ;-}

It's all how you look at things ©¿©¬ Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Small Tires (ST)?? Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
KC's MTM 2 Place and vales.com are privately owned and operated by KC Vale.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Address all site comments and questions to KC Vale

KC's MTM2 Place

© KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page