Elite Computers
REGISTER Other People All Forums Active Topics Contact Staff Enter a PC Buy a PC Forum Search Forum Help Main Forum menuNoLogin Image Map
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Who's here at 6:55:11 PM on 10/16/2017?
 All Forums
 Computer Forums
 Lame Spam Scammers
 I'm Dead!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KC
Head Honcho
MY PC

USA
3052 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  5:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has to be the best one yet...
To undisclosed recipients of course, don't address me by name, etc.
----

Dear:Beneficiary,

We received an email that you are dead and you asked one Mr. Peterson Rick to come and claim your funds related to your compensation funds $800.000.00 United State Dollars that has been with us since two weeks now and he has also agreed to pay for the fund release charges of US$190.

So I am writing you to know if you are DEAD OR ALIVE!, if you do not reply back before 48hrs we will have no other alternative than to believe that you are truly dead according to Mr. Peterson Rick. And if you are still alive you can get back to me as fast as you can or you can call me on my phone take note that every thing has been paid for it is just for the fund release fee that this Mr.
Peterson Rick has agreed to pay for, if you refuse to get back to us am afraid we shall give the fund transfer to him and collect the money from him that means that he is right that you are dead and you asked him to come and claim the funds on your behalf.

WE HAVE WITH US A SCAN COPY of the SECRET PHOTO SHOT WE SNAPPED HIM and his FRIEND THE DAY HE CAME TO OUR OFFICE TO TABLE TO OUR OFFICE THAT YOU ARE DEAD,IF YOU NEED IT, WE CAN SCAN IT FOR YOUR VERIFICATION PURPOSES.

Please you should know that you are to kindly notify me if you are still alive and ready to claim your winning funds and also Let us know if you are willing to pay the needed Charges US$190. Send down an attached to this Message with your I.D card Copy in order for us to know that you are alive and kicking.

You can send kindly scan and email it to me together with your details.

Mr William Freeman.
Email: info_willam2009@sify.com
Tel: TEL:+234 705 500 0827.

Please you are advice to stop all further Contact from any body you have been dealing with regarding any Transaction.Please take note that you have been given just 48hrs to get back to us so that we can know if you are alive, and fill the Information Below.

Name:
Phone Number:
Fax:
House Address:
We await your swift response in regard to this news we received from Mr.
Peterson Rick.

Truly Yours.
Mr.William freeman.
Tel: 234 805 500 0827
Fund Release Department
------

Hmm, how did they now who I was and not use my name?
How did this Rick guy know if I was dead, and how could I tell him to claim this prize if I was?
When I say the best one, I mean just how lame it is.
They want me to prove I'm me with all my personal info and alive AND pay them?
HAHAHAHA!

I'll have some fun with this one too, but not much, it gets tiresome when you have other things to do, and I have a lot.

KC's Kruisers - It's all how you look at things ©¿©¬

WhyNot
Advanced Member
MY PC

Canada
913 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  5:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lmao. they thought about that one a long time didn't they

after all why_not :P
Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho
MY PC

USA
3052 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  5:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to little to mess with spammers for fun right now I just sent this:

NOTE: somewhat adult.
-------

I am dead!

I was murdered at the hands of Rick Peterson in a very prolonged torture for several days as was his wife Julie that I had been doing on a regular basis since before they married and ever since and we got caught.

By torture, I mean having to endure constant blow jobs from your mama.
She gives GREAT head by the way so it wasn't so bad.

Your sister and aunts weren’t too bad either.
Your uncle was a bit of a disappoint though, that’s when I died.

I'll bet you would be better off, considering you try to stoke people off, is to get money because you are such a useless piece of spammer trash you think that’s all you can do with the tip below.

Here's the tip...
Go get on your knees on the street and do what you do best, suck off those of use smart people with money because you aren't going to make any money this way, and it's actual cash in your pocket, well pocket change, but it's a free high protein meal.

Really, give it up you pathetic low life scam spammer, unless you want to get e-mails like this all day.
Actually I'll take the time some days to lead you on for weeks playing you just to screw with you, as do my friends.

Anybody stupid enough to fall for this has no money anyway you moron.
So enjoy your inbox, lots of potential fish on the line will play you along as we share in your stupidity for even trying in our on-line forums.

Go Fukurself (the e-mail sending address I used)

Go to Top of Page

WhyNot
Advanced Member
MY PC

Canada
913 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  9:49:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lmao. i liked that one

after all why_not :P
Go to Top of Page

brutus-tobias
Better Poster

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  11:49:56 AM  Show Profile  Send brutus-tobias a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
so harsh. but someone has to teach them a lesson.

"Death can arrive a simple friend for those who die. It is never simple for those who survive." - quote from the book Legacy by Greg Bear.
Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho
MY PC

USA
3052 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  8:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can you believe they actually contacted me back?
Or maybe it was just another spam and they didn't check the e-mail address in the mass spam list.

-------

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 1:45 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Urgent Notification

Dear:Beneficiary,

We received an email that you are dead and you asked one Mr. Peterson Rick to come and claim your funds related to your compensation funds $800.000.00 United State Dollars that has been with us since two weeks now and he has also agreed to pay for the fund release charges of US$190.

So I am writing you to know if you are DEAD OR ALIVE!, if you do not reply back before 48hrs we will have no other alternative than to believe that you are truly dead according to Mr. Peterson Rick. And if you are still alive you can get back to me as fast as you can or you can call me on my phone take note that every thing has been paid for it is just for the fund release fee that this Mr. Peterson Rick has agreed to pay for, if you refuse to get back to us am afraid we shall give the fund transfer to him and collect the money from him that means that he is right that you are dead and you asked him to come and claim the funds on your behalf.

WE HAVE WITH US A SCAN COPY of the SECRET PHOTO SHOT WE SNAPPED HIM and his FRIEND THE DAY HE CAME TO OUR OFFICE TO TABLE TO OUR OFFICE THAT YOU ARE DEAD,IF YOU NEED IT, WE CAN SCAN IT FOR YOUR VERIFICATION PURPOSES.

Please you should know that you are to kindly notify me if you are still alive and ready to claim your winning funds and also Let us know if you are willing to pay the needed Charges US$190. Send down an attached to this Message with your I.D card Copy in order for us to know that you are alive and kicking.

You can send kindly scan and email it to me together with your details.

Mr William Freeman.
Email: info_william2009@sify.com
Tel: TEL:+234 705 500 0827.

Please you are advice to stop all further Contact from any body you have been dealing with regarding any Transaction.Please take note that you have been given just 48hrs to get back to us so that we can know if you are alive, and fill the Information Below.

Name:
Phone Number:
Fax:
House Address:
We await your swift response in regard to this news we received from Mr.
Peterson Rick.

Truly Yours.
Mr.William freeman.
Tel: 234 805 500 0827
Fund Release Department

--------

I simply replied with that special e-mail account with this:

-----
There must be some mix-up.
I am indeed alive, but this notification is addressed to someone named Mr. Beneficiary, and that is not me.

Sincerely,
Mr. Youshould Gofukyurself
-------

hehe. I know, no flair, but but I'm too busy these days to fish much ;-}

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elite Computers Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000