Elite Computers
REGISTER Other People All Forums Active Topics Contact Staff Enter a PC Buy a PC Forum Search Forum Help Main Forum menuNoLogin Image Map
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Who's here at 9:02:42 PM on 10/22/2017?
 All Forums
 Computer Forums
 Lame Spam Scammers
 Western Union Christmas Bonus !!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KC
Head Honcho
MY PC

USA
3052 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  10:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This one really cracks me up.

As usual it is to "undisclosed-recipients" and the displayed return e-mail address is not where the reply goes (China in this case), and of course it is terrible English and grammar.

The funny part to me is it seems to be targeting people that have already been scammed by a Nigerian deal, and giving them one last hope that Western Union still has the promised riches for just $200 more.

Pretty pathetic.
-----Original Message-----
From: WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE [mailto:info@westernunion.com.ng]
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 2:11 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Western Union Christmas Bonus !!!

WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
LAGOS, NIGERIA.FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE TELEPHONE Tel: +234 813 893 3967
EMAIL: wnmtcenter@w.cn

Attention:Beneficiary,
=====================

This is to notify all our clients about the latest development concerning all the PAYMENT that are left in our custody. which yours are inclusive Besides, your where given a bill in order to receive your PAYMENT of which we didn#8217;t hear from you for sometime now.

Hence, our (WESTERN UNION) is now offering a Special bonus for December Month to help all our customers that are having their PAYMENT in our custody due to because of price. in order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $200 USD to receive all their PAYMENT abandoned in our custody.

Besides,this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your destination address.But note that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment of $200 USD then we will divert your funds to government fund avoid problem or we will cancel the payment.

So be advise to send $200 USD immediately if you still willing to claim your payment so that we will register your payment once we receive the transfer charges because you will start receiving your payment as from tomorrow morning by 9 am our time here.

After the payment of $200 USD we will give the full information's to pick up your first payment of $10,000.00 through western union, Send the $200 USD through Western Union Money Transfer with the information below:

1. Receiver Name :======= Okomo Osaretin
2. City/Country:======== Lagos - Nigeria.
3. Question=========== Colour
4. Answer:=========== White
5. Amonut:=========== $200 USD
6. MTCN : =============

Forward the payment control number, sender name and address after sending to enable pick up the money in this Department office here and keep this information that is the information you will use to pick your fund as soon as we receive the payment from you. Check the transfer status only confirmation.

MTCN: 212-314-5322
Sender First Name: Payment
Sender Last Name: Unit
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

Note: that we do this to help all our customers so don't delay because any delay will make us to cancel your payment or divert payment to government to avoid problem because we don't have such time to delay anymore.

I am looking forward to receive payment of $200 USD immediately you send it to enable us to give you the full in formations which you will use to pick up your payment in any western union but fall to do so you will loose your payment because your have only today and tomorrow after that no more.

I wish you good luck and happy end of the year bonus.

Contact Person: Mr. Paul Lee
EMAIL: wnmtcenter@w.cn
Tel: +234 813 893 3967

WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICER
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
-------------

I replied with this ;-}

-------------

Hello Mr. Paul Lee,

I am so thankful the money I won in the Lottery is with you and not lost!
I have been waiting over a month since I paid my claim fee for it, and considering the $321,000,000 US sum another $200 is nothing to finally collect it.

I wish to pay my $200 fee but I don't trust Western Union in Nigeria now, so please send me the mailing address and will Fed-Ex $200 in US Currency directly to you.

Thank you!
Whydonya Gofukurself
Sun City, Arizona USA
---------

KC's Kruisers - It's all how you look at things

BigDOGGe
Administrator
MY PC

USA
566 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  10:40:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
...your where given a bill in order to receive your PAYMENT...

Looks like Western Union must have laid off their proofreader department. Somebody needs a spell-checker, stat...Lol!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elite Computers Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000