Elite Computers
REGISTER Other People All Forums Active Topics Contact Staff Enter a PC Buy a PC Forum Search Forum Help Main Forum menuNoLogin Image Map
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Who's here at 9:58:40 AM on 10/23/2017?
 All Forums
 Computer Forums
 General Chat Forum
 $44,000 gaming computer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brutus-tobias
Better Poster

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  8:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Send brutus-tobias a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.mwelab.com/emperor-200/overview

sigh... $44k

they are makign it really hard to get a picture. the top half is a jpg. and the bottom half is part of the webpage background, BUT I WILL PREVAIL!

uploaded a screenshot to imgur. heheh

so does any1 want a gaming station worth more than your car? i sure do.
will i ever buy one? probably not. unless im mad out of mind.

"Death can arrive a simple friend for those who die. It is never simple for those who survive." - quote from the book Legacy by Greg Bear.

Edited by - brutus-tobias on 03/09/2012 8:39:41 PM

WheelSmoke
Advanced Member
MY PC

USA
1255 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  1:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe sell it and use the cash for a down payment on some really nice car. But no way is that thing going anywhere near my place.

LoL... Well maybe if I lived in the type home that required say a 3'000sq'servant's home on the property.

Go to Top of Page

brutus-tobias
Better Poster

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  5:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Send brutus-tobias a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
you know, i bet this thing even comes with a foot rest.

heck, from the pictures ive seen already. it looks like the screen can move up and down, so why not plop this in front of your 50"+ HD tv. so when your done playing a game you can watch a movie.

here's another one.
this one is only $5,600

"Death can arrive a simple friend for those who die. It is never simple for those who survive." - quote from the book Legacy by Greg Bear.

Edited by - brutus-tobias on 03/11/2012 5:31:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

outbackshaq
Better Poster
MY PC

Canada
380 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  03:13:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see outbackshaq's MSN Messenger address  Send outbackshaq a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow... Even that 24 raid 0 ssd pc was about $15 500 ish. 44 000 is absurd!

There's always a work around ;)
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Better Poster
MY PC

Canada
337 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2013 :  10:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My computer is already worth more than the last care I drove. This rig was 400 ish and I only paid 350 for my car. ;)

Go See Bucko
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elite Computers Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000