Elite Computers
REGISTER Other People All Forums Active Topics Contact Staff Enter a PC Buy a PC Forum Search Forum Help Main Forum menuNoLogin Image Map
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Who's here at 4:37:32 PM on 12/12/2017?
 All Forums
 Computer Forums
 MY PC
 About This Forum...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KC
Head Honcho
MY PC

USA
3052 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  10:03:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a special forum for people that have purchased an Elite Computer or entered their own PC specs here.

They get a special Dynamicly Generated Topic here that has all of their crucial computer info and links to it's drivers automatically generated, plus they can use this topic to add replies like a personal blog.

It will also serve as a running service record of Q&A and upgrades to their machines to help in any future service or upgrades.

The general public can create a new topic here from the Enter a New Box form, and you are welcome to post a reply in any existing customer blog here.

The way I see it, if your computer dies you want info about it, getting that info from any other internet able computer should be a real bonus.

This is a new venture, so let's see how it goes.

KC's Kruisers - It's all how you look at things

KC
Head Honcho
MY PC

USA
3052 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  07:48:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Note that I changed the format and data structure for the MY PC topics in early December 2006.
The entry form is much easier to fill in, and if you use the new free PC Wizard hardware report, you can upload the results to fill in many of the important data fields for you automaticly.

I added data fields for PC Wizard and 3Dmark06 benchmark scores, and if you have a system using the new MY PC format, you will also have a MY PC topic link under your name in every forum post you make.

To edit and update your MY PC topic, you will see a Edit Spec's link next to the Printer Friendly "White Sheet" link, which shows all of your specs in an easy to print form for your records.

KC's Kruisers - It's all how you look at things
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elite Computers Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000