Reviews
     Upload
Q&A FAQ Help!
-= VEHICLES =-
Download
  Reviews
     Upload
Q&A FAQ Help!
Evo1 Store Add-On Installer   Tracks: Random Gallery - Team RCG  Random Vehicles Gallery
Server Date & Time 12/12/2017 4:36:15 PM
REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forums Page
 Add-on Programs, Patches and Utility Files
 truck request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic truck request Next Topic  
jj3232mi

USA
9 Posts
Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  11:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send jj3232mi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
would some one out here plz build me a 1970's style staionwagon on a 4x4 frame but with the chevy race suv motor in it an make it a career truck plz?????if u wanna email me u can at jj3232mi@yahoo.com

KC
You'd think I'd know better...

1319 Posts
Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  10:36:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Ummm, why did you put a truck request in the Add-on Programs, Patches and Utility Files forum?

Evo1 and this site are nearly dead, most all the add-on makers have moved on to Evo2.

The odds of getting anyone to spend days making you a station wagon custom for free when you didn't even provide the most basic things like a pic of the front, back, both sides and the top are worse than winning the lottery, posting in this obscure forum for patches and such drops your odds to asking someone to build you a real life space shuttle.

Making a complete new custom vehicle is tedious and time consuming work.
Making one for a virtually dead game for a new guy and just breezed in and offered nothing and mostly likely nobody else will ever want is just silly.

I suggest you just learn how to make your own add-ons, and no, don't even ask how, this site's Truck Making Q&A forums and Links page have over 7 years worth of topics and tutorials on on making vehicles, OR, post this topic on the Tailgate Party forum, include at least all of the artwork, and offer something to have it made.

you can make a much better statement with your Sig ;-} Go to Top of Page

nfsgeeeek

Canada
71 Posts
Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  4:47:02 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
i can try for you {= i am currently making this car to!!
http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/launchers/82341.jpg

=D

~FIR~Nytro~ Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic truck request Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
KC's Evo 1 Place and vales.com are privately owned and operated by KC Vale.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Address all site comments and questions to KC Vale

KC's Evo1 Place

KC and Snitz

Go To Top Of Page