Reviews
     Upload
Q&A FAQ Help!
-= VEHICLES =-
Download
  Reviews
     Upload
Q&A FAQ Help!
Evo1 Store Add-On Installer   Tracks: Random Gallery - Team RCG  Random Vehicles Gallery
Server Date & Time 4/24/2014 1:29:34 AM
REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password
 Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 Forced out of evo
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Page: 
of 2
Author Previous Topic Forced out of evo  Next PageNext Topic  
Limp_Customz

USA
86 Posts
Posted - Oct 14 2003 :  7:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Hi, I recently got a perminiate server ban for no apparent reason from the 4x4 evolution server. A fellow named Mr. Magoo <00> did it.
thus I am no longer going to play 4x4 Evo or 4x4 Evo 2: due to the lack of entertainment and not being able to play online.

Maybe this is a good thing, now I can call my girlfriend more sence im not making a team truck every 5 minutes and I can skateboard more

So Good bye good people of 4x4 evo and Vales

cause we off the Heazzy fo sheezy up in the hizzo fo shizzo FO SHO!!!
LOL

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 14 2003 :  7:41:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
your not the only one limp. several people including myself were also server banned for absolutely nothing. some of us either went to the store and came back to find a ban or fell asleep and found the ban the next morning.

visit this forum if you want

you might like wot you see

Ťħę Ďėvĭl ωіll Fāll Ťō Ħīš Kйєєš Ŵħēń Ħē Eńčouńţērş Mė Go to Top of Page

WILDMAN39

USA
461 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  06:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send WILDMAN39 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Limp, I have got booted from evo 1 & 2 multiplayer by mr magoo....Something about i couldnt use my custom trucks from this site.

Go to Top of Page

[RCG]Kujo
Jack of all Trades,Master of None

United Kingdom
743 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  07:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Mr Magoo is a Mid Op and he maybe Banning people that are using'non legal' build numbers,patches,.exes etc
As for Wildman what can i say bro sry to hear that .... whats his site ? cos that might give me a clue as to who he really is

Go to Top of Page

[RCG]Balthazar
Trackhead

Norway
751 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  08:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send [RCG]Balthazar a Yahoo! Message
Heh I never saw him as an angry or powerhungry
dude before but I hear more and more stories like that.
Last time I was in Evo2 multiplayer I had
to let my game running so the last player
could finish his race.
He thought I was a hacker
(never been accused of that before)
so he revoked me (thats ok)but then he
kicked me for beeing afk...

[RCG]Balthazar™ Go to Top of Page

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  09:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
you people are finnally starting to see it =/

when woof wyld and eddie were around you saw none of this happening.

quote:
kicked me for beeing afk...

my favorite one there balth, thats where i got all my kicks and bans from. being afk.

quote:
Something about i couldnt use my custom trucks from this site.

thats a new one... must be running out of reasons to ban people.

atleast evo 2 still has tg and snow. only 2 i know that still follow the rules. (i think im forgeting one.... not sure :o)

NIR_Nitrious
4x4 Master

USA
417 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  2:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send NIR_Nitrious a Yahoo! Message  Send NIR_Nitrious an instant message
man, is this what a simple, supposidly fun game is becoming?

this isnt really fair to the people who paid good money for a decent game (people who d/led the game from kaaza, are exceptions)

+the server is going down in december... is this true

NIR_Nitrious®
A proud NIR Member

Go to Top of Page

Jake Hudson
A Bright One

USA
359 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  5:18:11 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Well arnt we all just getting along well? So far I havnt been banned. Originally when I first was reading this post I thought it was another one of those "I didn't do anything" kinda deals when in fact the individual did do something (no offense Limp) right up until I read Wildmans, Kujos, and Balthys posts. Nitrous is right... its not fair that people paid money to play the game but thanks to a certain individual you can not use of the games features fully. Alls I know what to do is... maybe get KC to talk to TRI I don't mean to put you on the spot KC but I mean you do talk to them from time to time right? Maybe you could mention this... I know you don't usually get involved with online issues (or do you... I can't remember) but maybe this once you could.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
the server is going down in december... is this true
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp I've heard many different stories about this but I am not sure honeslty maybe KC could clear this up for you...

*Edit* 300th post! LoL

Edited by - Jake Hudson on Oct 15 2003 5:19:23 PM Go to Top of Page

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  6:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
well here you go..

http://12.241.136.2/100.gif

tron is magoo or his bot rather. wots wrong with that picture?

now i remember why i stoped going to tri multiplayer...

Outlaw

136 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  8:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
AHA! There is no masking in the picture, and Tron banned someone who didnt cussed. It took me 10 min to figure it out whats wrong with the picture.

P.S
We got 1 red bar in our ping?

Dont trash my Mustang Cop! Go to Top of Page

KC
You'd think I'd know better...

1313 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2003 :  9:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
I can bring this up in the Evo Mod's Multiplayer Forum.
http://watkinsflying.com/ops
ALong with Balthazar here, I have Mod access there.

I generally don't get involved, but there appears to be a major problem with many members, so ya, I'll poke my nose in it for you guys.

The key thing here, if it's a "bad mid", is gather your evidence and present it.
And of course, be honest.
The bottom line is access to multi.
Come off as a "spiteful hostile youth" and maybe you derseved to be kicked out.

Follow?

It's all how you look at things ©¿©¬ Go to Top of Page

Mr. Magoo

5 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  02:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Let me try to address these issues one by one.

Limp Cusomz, Tonka told me to ban you after you have repeatedly used the F word at the end of your racing knowing Tron will only give you 120 and you will be ready to come in again by the next morning.

Trucker411 aka Chris W, everyone knows why you were banned but I don't remember doing that one. Sometimes after seeing the same trouble from the same person over time we eliminate the problem when it persists.

Wildman, I have never banned anyone for using a particular truck, I may boot someone from a game if we are racing Class 3 or whatever and I see someone with a moded truck, but that is nothing close to a ban!

Balthazar my bad on that one, we were having all kinds of issues that night and I wasn't sure where it was coming from. I seen you in the race a really long time and it said there was only one player. My mistake on that, and I think I apologized when we talked if you remember correctly.

ToP-Nitrious, my guess is you sarcasm if fueled by the fact that Tonka and I will no longer op you and you know why. Ahhh, I remember now, your cousin got to your keyboard when you were away and flamed me with the F word and more in a PM. Tonka and I decided if you can't protect your PC better than that, you shouldn't have ops.

Jake Hudson, I keep logs, screen shots and/or notes of nearly anyone that I've ever banned. At times after showing then to another mid I will delete them, but I do have logs and SS of Limp Cusomz and Chris W if any other mid wants to see them. You need to really know some of those that have posted here to truly understand the full logic.

Outlaw, The screen shot posted by Chris W aka Trucker411 shows 3 kicks by Tron that very simple to figure out and 20 minute ban for masking. For a while Tron was coded to ban for vulgar PM'ed messages with the same words and times as public chat offenses, which may be why some bans were not obvious in the public view. However we decided to kill that feature so people could vent and PM Tron their vulgar language rather than use the pubic chat for it, thinking it may cut down on some of it. This may have been taken during that time.

Lastly, for the most part Tron was created by Tonka, I host it because I have a stable connection with really good uptime. I've also tweaked it a little here and there and regretfully have made a couple of mistakes. As soon as we seen the mistakes they were fixed promptly. Instead of posting false accusations (except Balthazar, my bad) and trying to undermine what we are really doing, why not put some of these efforts into just playing the game, having fun and not cussing in the main or making other trouble like Admin hacks and whatnot? None of us will ban for no reason, but we do read out logs and will catch the offenders next time we see them, or when we get back to our keyboard again after taking a break. So when a known trouble maker says I got banned for not reason and/or I wasn't even at my keyboard, please consider the source! All the mids I know would really rather not need to ban anyone and don't without reason. Go figure!

Edited by - Mr. Magoo on Oct 16 2003 03:06:23 AM Go to Top of Page

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  03:34:03 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
we all know darn well wot ric would say about you using a mirc client and a bot.

also there is no banning or kicking for in game talk. but your a mid guess you think your exempt from the rules.

o and right. sitting in a tnt room racing and chating is a problem and against the rules.. ya

magoo you and tonka and your "bot" have turned evo multi into crap. i was there to race last night and it totally amazed me to wot was going on. i tested my theory and said sum frui. and wot do you know tron banned me for 20 minutes. you cant even keep control over this thing.

you guys are doing the exact same thing ric server banned darnboo for everytime he sees him. so wot makes you special?

and yes after that tron banned 6 other people forjust talking. said they were m,asking but there was no masking present.

and yes you have 1 red because i run a webserver and 5 different game servers for other games on this pc.

Ťħę Ďėvĭl ωіll Fāll Ťō Ħīš Kйєєš Ŵħēń Ħē Eńčouńţērş Mė

Edited by - trucker411 on Oct 16 2003 03:36:06 AM Go to Top of Page

Mr. Magoo

5 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  04:03:44 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Something else I forgot to mention in my last post. I am 54 years old a Viet Nam vet, and own a we hosing company. I am also the team leader of a Ghost Recon clan with about 90 members, and host 2 seperate game servers for the clan. All of our clan members are very happy campers and nobody has any issues with me.

I've been in Evo community for years and have never been banned or even kicked for bad conduct of any kind. Not exactly the mark of the "power hungry mid" some would like to paint me as being. Anyone with any doubts can ask any of the old timers and they will tell you the same thing. By oldtimers I mean the good guys that have been playing Evo for years, Exress, Tonka, FTR Wyld, FTR Tailgate, XRT Scott, NKA Snowy, NKA Adrian, NKA VA Storm, and more. You may find that I and the things that Tonka and I are working on (Tron) are not the problem with Evo. The only people that have issues with me are the ones that are always getting into trouble, mostly from cussing and using the Admin exe that is floating around. All we are trying to do is make Evo a nice place for kids.

Lastly, I have a lot of other things to do, so I really do wish that some of the perpetual trouble makers would just stop, so we can quit trying to stop them as best we can. I don't just ban because I can, there is always a reason, neither does Tonka or any other mid. If there were no issues, there would be no bans at all, that is a promise.

Go to Top of Page

Jake Hudson
A Bright One

USA
359 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  05:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Now the truth comes out. So it was...

quote:
"I didn't do anything" kinda deals when in fact the individual did do something

Welp I'm sorry I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. I'll admit when I'm wrong and yeah I'll apologize when I've stuck my nose where it didn't belong. I havn't ever been banned or kicked from the main (have by other rooms for some odd reason :S) welp Mr. Magoo you pretty much explained one by one what happened between Wildman, Kujo, and Balthy. And I'm also sorry as well for trying to bring you KC into this. I (we) appreciate that you'd goto bat for us. And on an ending note the fact that...

quote:
I am 54 years old a Viet Nam vet

Makes me give you more respect (even though we've only talk over the net) now of course if you were some youngin' around my age I wouldn't have as much respect obviously...

Go to Top of Page

Textron

Canada
2 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  11:42:58 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster
quote:
we all know darn well wot ric would say about you using a mirc client and a bot.

How ironic that TRI fired him.

quote:
also there is no banning or kicking for in game talk. but your a mid guess you think your exempt from the rules.

Mr. Magoo meant he would kick players out of the game (not the room) if they were using a class X truck, or something that everyone else wasn't racing with.

quote:
o and right. sitting in a tnt room racing and chating is a problem and against the rules.. ya

If you are hosting a room, (tnt room or any room), and it's not locked with a password, it has to abide by G-Rated rules. The reason G-Rated rules are in place, is so that children are protected online while gaming. Now how protected are they when they can walk into some room that isn't the main, and be hammered with swear words, and other offensive chat, the second they walk in.

If you don't want Tron to sit in your precious TNT room, password protect it.

quote:
magoo you and tonka and your "bot" have turned evo multi into crap. i was there to race last night and it totally amazed me to wot was going on. i tested my theory and said sum frui. and wot do you know tron banned me for 20 minutes. you cant even keep control over this thing.

There are glitches that need to be worked out, and you of all people should know about that Chris. You've hosted such a barrage of things in your life, and you're going to sit there and tell me they worked perfectly the second you launched it? Give me a break... Instead of toying with the bot, note the error, send it to a mid, and guaranteed it will be fixed within 12 hours.

Like Magoo said, why don't you guys just play the game how it's supposed to be played, instead of picking apart every little detail you don't like about it. If you guys weren't swearing, or saying offensive/derogatory comments, you would have nothing to whine about. I guess that's the issue, what would Evo be like without the usual complainers.

quote:
you guys are doing the exact same thing ric server banned darnboo for everytime he sees him. so wot makes you special?

Darnboo brought a scripted MIRC bot into Evo? He brought himself into Evo, but the bot thing is news to me. Need I say again, Ric has been fired? Also, you speak on behalf of the mids by referring to Ric, when in fact a lot of the mids liked Darnboo, and gathered a lot of valuable information off of him. Stop generalizing all of the mids as Ric, when in fact he doesn't even work for TRI anymore.

quote:
and yes after that tron banned 6 other people forjust talking. said they were m,asking but there was no masking present.

Chris, I'm beginning to think you need glasses. They were saying "poop" continuously. Now I'll agree, that's sort of a silly thing to kick for, but it's obviously there, so why toy with it? Is the desire to say "poop" so over-powering that you just have to over and over again, despite the kicks?

Go to Top of Page

tonka
Jedi Master

3 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  12:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Yes, I am the one that banned Limp from Evo1.... We cannot accept him entering the main and swearing.....

According to Fletch from TRI there is no reason why a IRC user cant be in EVO.... With the fixes made. Thus with the BOT aka Tron or Tron Jr in there it is catching 90% of the swears and the users that are swearing are the ones complaining..

Lastly, TD didnt get fired.... It was a lay off, and was present in EVO less than a week ago with no gripes to me when he was there.

Chris I warned you many times about multi channels thats what the ban was for.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Magoo

5 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  3:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Thank you Indent and Tonka, even though I know why and what it makes me feel kinda bad to be refered to as a "power hungry mid" when I really don't like banning people at all.

Go to Top of Page

Textron

Canada
2 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  3:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
No prob bud, I've known you for a long time, and I know you aren't a power hungry mid.

Go to Top of Page

[RCG]Balthazar
Trackhead

Norway
751 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  3:53:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send [RCG]Balthazar a Yahoo! Message
Well it seems like things are sorting out here.
Sorry if you feel bad about me calling you power hungry
and I hope you can forgive me for that.
At the same time I hope you can understand how it feels
for me and the other old evo supporters/players
to be slapped hard in the face by first beeing revoked
of our op privledges then be ruled by beta bots and
kicked for things like beenig afk.
Peace now please.

[RCG]Balthazar™ Go to Top of Page

Mr. Magoo

5 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  7:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Balthazar, No problem bro, but ty for saying you are sorry :) Please understand that we are only human and are trying out best to make Evo G-Rated like it was intended to be. Our choice of ops was based on several factors and we only wanted a few to start so we could easier track who is doing what.

Please remind me whenever you see Tonka and I in the same room and we will talk about adding you to the list if he feels we need more ops at this time. I think we are getting to a point where there may be enough for now, since we are taking this really slow right now. We have some set guidlines for those who have and get ops and if you agree and Tonka agrees anything is possible.

Also please understand that it's not like we took you and some other good ops off the list intentionally because you've done something or was not a good op. What we did was make a really short can op list of just a few. It doesn't meant there are not others that would also be great or we meant to take something away from anyone. It only means that we selected a few and those that are on the list are normally there when we need them the most.

Also I think it's important for everyone to realize that this game is not about having ops, it's about racing and having fun. Likewise getting ops is not about friends oping friends, it's about responsible people that will uphold the rules exclusively and without question. Having ops is not a status thing, it's a duty that many have been abusing, which is why we started the op only list and added the bot. Before all of this we found friends oping friends and alllowing friends and team mates to get away with nearly everything, then banning poor noobs that didn't bother to read the rules and haven't learned yet. Being an op is all about the ability to not discriminate, and do things like remove bans etc. A noob should have a warning and be prompted to spend some time reading the rules. But if there is a person, even a team mate that knows the rules and you know that they know, they need to have some time to think about their actions.

Go to Top of Page

WILDMAN39

USA
461 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  7:59:06 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send WILDMAN39 a Yahoo! Message
Well I guess I really didnt see the full picture,but you mids should keep tabs on the people that say no modified trucks.....when they are running modified trucks.....seen it many times on evo 1 & 2 multiplayer.....I run on a macintosh system where the majority of people run on windows.....so needless to say they can do more to their vehicles than me.....a class 3 vehicle is stock on the game.....start tweaking things on it and it aint stock anymore.....i raced against a bunch of guys a couple weeks ago and they were at the finish line before i got half way around.....that aint right.....

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Magoo

5 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2003 :  10:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Wildman, all I was trying to say is people running whatever truck is not somnething I would ban for, even if someone suspected them of cheating. All I really care about is that the unlocked rooms are kept G-Rated and not disrupted.

I've found that some people are faster because they take the time seriously practice to run a perfect line which will give them the best times possible. I don't know if it's even possible for a PC user to modify a Class 3 truck without the built in anti-cheat feature catching them. If someone could do that and they used it, they would never know the true satisfaction of a honest win. Hence, they would still be a loser in a way that is much worse than just getting beat fair and square :) I don't know how they could live with winning like that.

Go to Top of Page

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  12:34:32 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
you 2 mids just told one of the biggest lies ever "we dont like to ban" "we dont ban for nothing"

may i remind you tonka that you D_lined NSR rock who has never as somuch gotten a warning in all his time playing evo let alone a kick and your response was

" a casualty of war"

or did that lil bit of info slip out of your memory.
and need i remind you that you have yet to remedy that situation.

and this "multi channel" you speak of. kinda funny because over a week before the ban i reformated and never bother to re edit my exe or download mirc. so its quite impossible for me to be in multiple channels.

you threatened about 15 people that if they entered tri servers with one of justins server exe's you would ban them for good. how ever you and the NIR team owners just requested justin to make you a nir server that you can use. how is this any different then the our server? oh yea that right you must be exempt from these rules you speak of.

o and "poop" evo rules say act as you would in 5th grade scirnce class well "poop" is said from the time you can talk to the time you die and is regarded as a g rated term. as well as crap.

and correction chevy said poop once then he was kick. then he said "wat fruit" and was banned. he didnt say poop after he was kicked. so no your socalled perfect bot was wrong.

and textron.. or should i say indent. scott himself can vouch for this. "any room outside the main are the room hosts rules. the room topic only has to be g rated" he and eddo. along with a few other mids including one we knew as BUTTER also stated this. so there is nothing worth a bann there as i recall my room discription was simple TeamTNT rules fo sho

and they didnt fire ric they laid him off. however he still remains a admin and still has the deciding decision when it comes to some evo decisions.

quote:
According to Fletch from TRI there is no reason why a IRC user cant be in EVO

so you just caught yourself in a lie tonka.

"noone can use IRC to enter evo" where your words and you put some stupid script to dissallow mirc from entering.

quote:
Also I think it's important for everyone to realize that this game is not about having ops, it's about racing and having fun

then why dont you race?

on a final note to this post

Tonka -> a few months ago i had agreed on you with everything. evo needed a stern hand (evo1 that is) because it was out of control and it needed control. and you were the one that stepped up. How ever in this process you had banned some reall innocent and good people who rerely get a kick from the room. and when this was brought to your attention you didnt care. even when the original person you banned got around the d line you still would unbann the people that were wrongfully banned when the ban was set in.

do you realize that most of the people you ban are using a irc client and can using other peoples nick id's its not that hard to get a password for someones nick id. heck yamaha can do it if he can do it anyone can.

thats my beef right there with you tonka. instead of admiting you were wrong apologize and unban the wrongfully banned you dissmissed it. why do you think i gave up and you saw a drastic change in my evo behaivor?

Magoo -> i thought of us a friends you were fun to talk to and mess around with late night in evo. but then you turned on most of us. wouldnt listen. heck you wouldnt even listen to me dissmissed everything that was said if it had to do with something that was wrong. saying you were a power hungry mid was going to far and i apologize. but wot you need to do is look and realize somethings need to be changed/softened up.

2 months ago these evo2 problems werent even existent. but when you guys put tron in there it al went crazy. evo 2 community was a relaxed one. all the trouble makers were on evo1 and we could relax more and have more fun on evo2 without any problems.

but then you guys started D-Lining people from evolution one. and most you couldnt keep out so you kept banning them without a notice. and on some of these ban occasions you banned innocent people along with them. because you not only ip ban but you heid kline. and they can imitate peoples ip so eay now that when you ban them there back in 30 minutes and some innocent player is banned.

Continued below as this is a very long a sincere post.....

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  12:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
Continued from above....

i can under stand evogod and slip knot and master and slow turtle... and maybe me.

but others like NSR_Rock 2 other NSR some people on DC who almost never got into trouble.

dont you see all these new problems exist because your trying to hard. before you started trying this hard tonka you had most of the problems solved.evo2 had no roblems and evo1 was becoming wot it used to be a fun enviroment to race in and almost noone cared about ops. so many people i talk to that still goto the tri evo serves rarely race anymore or leave there pc while in evo because there afraid they will get server banned because A: you d lined someone that had there hwid or B: some other reason. a few even stopped racing on evo multi nbecuase the fun was sucked right out of it.

it feels more like a marine boot camp rather then a video game for kids.

ive been on this game 2 and a half years and really never gotten into that much trouble (till july when evo went down the drain) had ric sore at me and wanted me to mess up so he can ban me cuz i assosiated twith darnboo =/ but that was all. when i came to evo it was awesome. 50-60 people sometimes more most of them raced and never worried about ops. granted then we had a take over every night and wot not but that was just 4 different people being stupid. i figured heck a awesome multi good people and stayed. eventually with your help the take overs were stopped. early march most of the hnring was done. besides slight problems evo was like it used to be. and i like most people were glad we stuck around becuase it became fun again.

then cam the irc age. thats when things got carried away. not only can people get banned for noreason (the innocent people that get there info either stolen or have the unfortunate circumstance to have the same hwid of someone) and then room ops hwid banning people which is solved. but you still have one major problem. someone can still enter evo via irc client. and you wouldnt know the difference exe or irc client. and theyed cause trouble. but wot you also didnt know is they were not using there nick id (ip) and pass they were using someone elses. easy to do as yam did it on justins server and almost everyone was banned before we realized he was doing it.

i dont know maybe youll read this post and reflect on it and realize it so you can better your techniques so innocent people arent banned and this tron bot better looked at. a deffinition more thorough then wot it currently has at least an apology for rock tonka. ({NavySeal}LDr Rockman not TNT_Rocky and believe it or not quite a few people learn there lesson after a month or 2 server banned. a few of them even say it straight out " i wish i never did that" " if they let me back in ill follow the rules" that has actually been said by the best of them.

o and last but not least. i heard someone was loging into admins one night in evo 2 magoo with my old hwid and nick id(ip) well i dunno who it was. as i wasnt even here i had a family emergency that night. as i told you in evo 1 thats not my style and i had no need to do that. loging into admins would do nothing but get a ban =/ and i do believe i gave my word on that. and i never break my word.

owell just think about this please. im off to finish my evo2 Lite track :D

peace fellas
(please dont delete this untill magoo and tonka see this cause thise was a very sincere post.
thanx.)

tonka
Jedi Master

3 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  01:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster
I never made that comment Casualty of war.. Maybe a poser as you said they could spoof anyone back then before the server was fixed.

Go to Top of Page

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  01:29:00 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
quote:

I never made that comment Casualty of war.. Maybe a poser as you said they could spoof anyone back then before the server was fixed.

they can still do it tonka. but every time they get smarter and make it harder for you to see it.

maybe jus lighten up a bit. race more. make evo fun again. and apologize to nsr rockman for the ban he got from you when you banned slip which hes still banned from.

that right theres all i ask. an apology. apologies do go a long way with some people.

other then that and a few minor details i have no problem and no beef.

[RCG]Kujo
Jack of all Trades,Master of None

United Kingdom
743 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  01:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster
Alot of what has been said here from both sides appears to be true... the reasons why evo1 has gone down the pan.. i cant comment on any of the bans etc because i wasnt there when it happened , like alot of ppl i also have been playing evo1 for along time i started off on Dreamcast thought it was such a great game i went and bought it for PC.
There is one comment i'd like to make and i hope that no one holds it against but....
Tron cannot replace human judgement and unfortunately 'it' banned Dreamy (who is on the op only list i believe) for mentioning a certain breed of dog.
I appreciate that it would probably be hard to get 'Tron' to run flawlessly... but from what i have seen every1 would have to be careful about how they word things that they type... and this is probably the main reason that evo1 is very quiet at the moment.

Also, as far as G-rated goes my understanding is that the server is G-Rated so ergo everything on it should be G-rated whether it be Main or anyother room.
Just afew thoughts from a 38 year old Computer Illiterate Kid

Go to Top of Page

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  01:45:50 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
your thoughts are always welcome kujo :D your one of the best people on evo.

i replied to this from the beginning in the hopes of sheding some light and hoping for an aopology from someone to rockman. thats also why i started the behaivor. same reason. very frustrating to see a good friend get banned because his hwid was the same as a trouble makers. i should slap slip for not reinstalling like i said so that didnt happen...

NightRider
GTO~CVP~Venrocky

USA
182 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  03:46:38 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send NightRider an ICQ Message  Send NightRider a Yahoo! Message  Send NightRider an instant message
A while back (a few weeks ago) I had just got done with a race and I went to the main to see who was there. I nerver said anything and after a few minutes I switched GameSpy names to see if any of my buddies where on and I got banned for about 5 hours. I haven't been on multiplayer since. I'm fed up with all of this **** and it makes me mad. Being banned so manny times for absolutly nothing has made me loose all interest in 4x4 Evolution. I'm even thinking about shuting down my site for good since nobody seems to like it very much. I just don't know yet. I'm still thinking about it.

Now I'm playing Quake 3 and Quake 3 Team Arena online where there is no being banned. This needs to be stoped tho and I'll do everthing in my power I can to help this stop.

Web/Graphics Designer at MTO Designs Inc.  Vist my site at NightRiders4x4.com Go to Top of Page

trucker411

USA
241 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  05:08:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send trucker411 a Yahoo! Message
[Edit]
Enough promoting of the illegal server.
Please keep on the nicer side of you displayed above.
Opinions will allways be respected here but stay within TRI's rules.
[RCG]Balthazar™

Previous Topic Forced out of evo  Next PageNext Topic  

New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
KC's Evo 1 Place and vales.com are privately owned and operated by KC Vale.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Address all site comments and questions to KC Vale

KC's Evo1 Place

© KC and Snitz

Go To Top Of Page