Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/21/2017   7:58:44 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Vehicle Downloading, Details and Reviews
 GMC Sierra Sparx by DrifterB2W
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic GMC Sierra Sparx by DrifterB2W Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - Apr 18 2004 :  4:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: GMC Sierra Sparx
Author: DrifterB2W
Class: Custom Lowrider. File Size: 477935
Status: OKed for use by Admin Downloads: 74 ID: 1638 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
In-game Location:Career under GMC. This is a decked out in-game sierra, original model by tri, all other model texture, .trk work by me (including tires/wheels).

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !
Review This Vehicle!!!

Uploaded by: DrifterB2W

killerskull
Test Driver

Canada
1188 Posts
Posted - Apr 18 2004 :  5:04:11 PM  Show Profile
I like your front bonet and your lights. The colour is OK.

the worlds a scary place now that you have woken up the demonds. Go to Top of Page

DrifterB2W
Test Driver

USA
1445 Posts
Posted - Apr 19 2004 :  1:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Send DrifterB2W a Yahoo! Message
http://vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11384

quote:
Its a modified ingame GMC sierra (i call it sparkie), custom front airdam, rollpan, duel exhaust, tonneau cover, rear wing (late model camaro based), hoodscoop (late camaro based and also reminds me of early model vette scoops), headlights, sunviser, 3d front with billet grille, custom paint (of course) and last but not least some vette wheelz i modeled.

Proud Member of Team NKA×'95 Cherokee XJ "I've had 20 years of Schoolin', I graduated 10th grade twice!" Go to Top of Page

Racer_CustomZ
-- Banned --

USA
0 Posts
Posted - Apr 20 2004 :  01:01:20 AM  Show Profile
Where was i when you uploaded this?!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Love the paint, very original

...Staff member of 4x4 Warehouse | Recent upload - PSC Jeep Rubicon Crawler Go to Top of Page

DrifterB2W
Test Driver

USA
1445 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2004 :  6:43:56 PM  Show Profile  Send DrifterB2W a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Where was i when you uploaded this?!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Love the paint, very original

i dunno, but i guess nobody else noticed it either cause it only has 5 DLs so far

Proud Member of Team NKA×'95 Cherokee XJ×Sierra Sparx Go to Top of Page

CMRmember-Jeff
FTR_Jeff

USA
3468 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2004 :  7:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Send CMRmember-Jeff a Yahoo! Message  Send CMRmember-Jeff an instant message
Sadly the best of lowered/sport trucks never get too many downloads. Hopefully it doesn't discourage you to make more, because you've obviously got some skill. Keep up the great work Drifter!

My site: http://jeffbihlman189.tripod.com/jeff.html Parts & Wheels
Go to Top of Page
Jake Hudson

USA
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 26 2004 :  9:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jake Hudson's Homepage
Lookin' pretty spiffy there Drifter even though it is a Chevy I really like the paint job , it shows originality, and as for all the extra goodies... sweeeeeet Great Job, keep up with awesome work

"Rock tested and Off road abused!" - Missouri Offroad Outfitters

Go to Top of Page

Psycho_Auzzy
Test Driver

USA
1373 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2004 :  06:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Psycho_Auzzy a Yahoo! Message  Send Psycho_Auzzy an instant message
Dang †hat is nice cant wait to d/l it whats its top speed? i bet i could make it go faster hehe Just kiding

Can you here the terroist coming now?...Good now kill them! Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2004 :  07:23:42 AM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message
quote:
Lookin' pretty spiffy there Drifter even though it is a Chevy I really like the paint job , it shows originality, and as for all the extra goodies... sweeeeeet Great Job, keep up with awesome work

Actually its a GMC... nice truck drifter, handles real well for a show truck.

Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2004 :  3:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
stop arguing!
GMC IS CHEVY
CHEVY IS GMC

GMC owns chevy, and chevy is exactly like GMC except the name...
end of argument

nice truck drifter

I understand the Jeep thing, Thats why I drive a Toyota Go to Top of Page

Jake Hudson

USA
163 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2004 :  8:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jake Hudson's Homepage
Thank YOU! I always thought they were just the same thing... same engines... same packages... just different names... oh well in the end they are all under GM...

Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2004 :  8:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
yep, so is hummer, studabacker... all that stuff... GMC and chevy are the exact same, just different names... look at teh GMC Canyon, and the Chevy Colorado... same truck... GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado... same truck, well you get the idea

I understand the Jeep thing, Thats why I drive a Toyota Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16529 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2004 :  9:43:07 PM  Show Profile
quote:
stop arguing!
GMC IS CHEVY
CHEVY IS GMC

GMC owns chevy, and chevy is exactly like GMC except the name...
end of argument

argument reopened*

They are not "EXACTLY" alike. Most of the body is the same, but not all of it. They have more than the names in difference.

Some people like the front-end of the Chev more than the GMC, and visa-versa. It just provides more model choices for the public, without having to spend billions to develop a totally new truck, thus providing cheaper truck prices for all (hopefully).

Other cars that shared the same parts:

Chevy Monza(70's)
Buick Skylark

Pontiac Firebird
Chevy Camaro

Ford Mustang (60's)
Mercury Cougar

Ford Mustang (80's)
Mercury Capri

..And I'm sure others could add to this list.

-Art is not a mirror held up to reality, but a hammer with which to shape it. Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Apr 28 2004 :  06:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message
GMC is higher then Chevy in the GM hierarchy, which means nicer interior components, test bed vehicles (the Quadra-steer system, or the new hybrid electric motor Sierra for examples), among other things. Granted they share similar frames and bodies, and ocassionally the same suspenions, but they are wholly different animals.
I personally prefer Chevy cause I think they're more economical and a bare bones truck, I don't need leather seats and all that in my pickup when I'm using it as a work truck (or a toy), which is what trucks were created for.

Go to Top of Page

DrifterB2W
Test Driver

USA
1445 Posts
Posted - Apr 28 2004 :  2:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Send DrifterB2W a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Sadly the best of lowered/sport trucks never get too many downloads.
guess i would have to agree, usally a lil controversy adds some attention to truck but still only 8 DLs and no okay nore a review :-P.
quote:
..And I'm sure others could add to this list.
of course! there is lots of em (toyota matrix, pontiac vibe; zuki vitara, chevy trackerl; chevrolet colorado, GMC canyon, blah blah bladdy blah blah). I have heard them called 'twin vehicles'. Being cheaper to company, and keeping them in similar or cheaper price range for people is probably exact reason for doing so (like you said). Insted of designing a whole new vehicle, they can slap a new grille and fender on an existing one and change its emblems, and offer different stuff (color ,waranty, trim, wheels.., interior stuff).

Proud Member of Team NKA×'95 Cherokee XJ×Sierra Sparx Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Apr 29 2004 :  09:40:55 AM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message
Here Drifter, I felt bad not reviewing it.

Form Review:
Did you actually Download and Try This File? YES
Did it Work for You? YES
In Can be found In Game As:Class: Career Make: GMC Name: 1500 Sierra Sparx
Is it in a .POD format? YES
Is it a Career Vehicle? YES
Your Rating? GREAT!

Comments:
Great lowrider, good for those flat races, especially enjoyable on tracks like OOPS`s Buran series.

Edited by - Jeepy84 on Apr 29 2004 09:43:01 AM Go to Top of Page

DrifterB2W
Test Driver

USA
1445 Posts
Posted - May 14 2004 :  9:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Send DrifterB2W a Yahoo! Message
wahoo! got one DL since i last looked at this, lol. took this pile on OOPS's tourango.

Proud Member of Team NKA×'95 Cherokee XJ×Sierra Sparx

Edited by - DrifterB2W on May 14 2004 9:27:26 PM Go to Top of Page

Integra-Type-R

10 Posts
Posted - Jul 28 2004 :  6:10:13 PM  Show Profile
thats a real truck. its some where at www.stylinconcepts.com and is also in the catalog.

Go to Top of Page

DrifterB2W
Test Driver

USA
1445 Posts
Posted - Jul 28 2004 :  6:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Send DrifterB2W a Yahoo! Message
quote:
thats a real truck. its some where at www.stylinconcepts.com and is also in the catalog.
yep, i based it off a truck i seen in a magazine.. im guessing it was styling concepts.. i couldnt remember, i was going to scan the image and post it, but no one even bothered to OKay this, so why bother myself...

Proud Member of Team NKA×'95 Cherokee XJ×'50 Willys CJ3A

Edited by - DrifterB2W on Jul 28 2004 6:32:06 PM Go to Top of Page

nuttyxp

USA
3 Posts
Posted - Jul 16 2005 :  11:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit nuttyxp's Homepage  Send nuttyxp a Yahoo! Message
Form Review:
Did it Work for You? YES
In Can be found In Game As:Class: Make: Name:
Your Rating? NICE

Comments:
Love the looks of this road beast.. she handles nice on the road... then I gave a 14 lift and 38`s but still didn`t help it offroad... will sell the tires and lift and keep it for roadracing... Nice ride man G/J..

Pic or Topic Link:

Go to Top of Page

Lukethedude
Track Designer

USA
2289 Posts
Posted - Dec 17 2005 :  09:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lukethedude's Homepage
Form Review:
Did it Work for You? YES
In Can be found In Game As:Career only (I think)
Your Rating? NICE

Comments:
Nice for street racing. I like the paint job too. Just missing some red neon :D lol. Nice job tho.

Pic or Topic Link:

Go to Top of Page

APX_Retoric

USA
24 Posts
Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  6:58:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit APX_Retoric's Homepage  Send APX_Retoric an instant message
Its cool looking

but one last thing about the above agument ^^^ GMC v.s. Chevy, GMC is just the "Truck Only" area of General Motors they have the same trucks but GMC has no "cars"

Keep on keepin on
Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Dec 28 2016 :  12:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage
Although I personally don't like lowriders as much, I must admit this one looks pretty good. Nobody seems to be playing around with lowriders for 4x4 Evo 1 and 2 anymore so I sometimes download them.

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic GMC Sierra Sparx by DrifterB2W Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

© KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page