Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   12/12/2017   4:39:20 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Truck Making Q&A
 Upload Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Upload Problem Next Topic  
Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 18 2005 :  4:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Whenever I go to upload a truck, a webpage comes up that says there was an error and it doesn't exist. What do I do to fix this?

XJAbuzer
Abuzed Customz

USA
4274 Posts
Posted - Apr 18 2005 :  4:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
How big is your zip? Both Turbo and I had the same problem and after we got the file size down it worked. My zip was 2.7 meg and I got it down to 2.2 and it worked.

Some of the best 4x4s I've been in had ducktape on the seats and holes rusted through the floor, but they didn't chirp a tire on the stairsteps! Go to Top of Page

Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 18 2005 :  4:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Mine is only 1.25MB and it says that the page cannot be loaded. I have tried numerous times and have even tried uploading it without the picture but the same error page keeps coming up.

Go to Top of Page

XJAbuzer
Abuzed Customz

USA
4274 Posts
Posted - Apr 18 2005 :  5:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hmm...I guess use the contact link at the top left of this page and the staff will be happy to help.

Some of the best 4x4s I've been in had ducktape on the seats and holes rusted through the floor, but they didn't chirp a tire on the stairsteps! Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Apr 18 2005 :  6:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Contact received. KC tried to increase the max truck zip limit, but something else must have gone bad. I get the error myself testing the upload page with a 1.1 meg zip.

I left a note for KC to look into it, but it may not get fixed until later tonight or tommorrow. Sorry for any inconviences/

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal" - Henry Ford Go to Top of Page

Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 19 2005 :  5:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Man, it still isn't working! This whomps! Hopefully, it will get fixed before the week is up.

Go to Top of Page

XJAbuzer
Abuzed Customz

USA
4274 Posts
Posted - Apr 19 2005 :  5:19:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
whomps???????

Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 19 2005 :  6:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
It is from a cartoon called Recess.

Go to Top of Page

Turbo
King of Conversions

USA
1569 Posts
Posted - Apr 19 2005 :  6:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Turbo's Homepage  Send Turbo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
yea you know whomp whomps those little 1/32 scale slot cars by parma

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Apr 19 2005 :  9:30:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I guess KC missed my Mod's Room post, so I just sent him a direct email notifying him of the problem..

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal" - Henry Ford Go to Top of Page

Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 20 2005 :  2:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
It still won't let me upload my truck! This is really starting to get frustrating!

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Apr 20 2005 :  2:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Patience, please. KC acknowledged my email today, but says he has lots of REAL work to do first (gotta earn a living, you know). He will fix it as soon as he has the time.

KC posted in the Mod's room that he will look into it today...

Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 20 2005 :  4:24:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
ok, I guess I can wait a little while longer.

Go to Top of Page

Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 22 2005 :  1:58:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
KC is now fixing the upload problem. I should be able to upload my truck by tomorrow. I know this should be in the post your truck projects topic, but here is a pic of the truck I built:

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Apr 22 2005 :  6:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
There seems to be some serious problems with the upload software, so it may be unavailable for awhile.

I will post a note in here when it is restored.

monsta

USA
121 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2005 :  10:43:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit monsta's Homepage  Send monsta a Yahoo! Message  Send monsta an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Heh, I wouldnt mind cruisin around in that bad boy!

This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future! -Adolf Hitler, 1935 Go to Top of Page

Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2005 :  12:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Thanks for the compliment, I'm also working on some other things that will be posted in the post your truck projects topic.

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Upload Problem Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page