Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/23/2017   9:43:07 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Truck Making Q&A
 Making parts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Making parts Next Topic  
speedy

29 Posts
Posted - Jun 13 2007 :  4:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Is there any way that you can make custom parts?
landlubber
Test Driver

USA
1349 Posts
Posted - Jun 13 2007 :  4:57:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit landlubber's Homepage  Send landlubber an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
short answer: yes

Click here for my custom trucks Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16529 Posts
Posted - Jun 13 2007 :  5:02:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
(Not so) short answer:

Zmodeler 1.07
http://vales.com/programs

Zmodeler tutorials:
http://www.zmodeler2.com/?mode=docs

Click here for BigDOGGe's custom trucks Go to Top of Page

hemipower
Test Driver

USA
1343 Posts
Posted - Jun 16 2007 :  03:06:35 AM  Show Profile  Send hemipower a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
lol, its really funny how you reply to ppl like BigDOGGe

R/T's Rides Go to Top of Page

XJAbuzer
Abuzed Customz

USA
4274 Posts
Posted - Jun 16 2007 :  08:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Short smart alack answer: Noob.

(side note: why do most all the new people who come around here have to overuse the machine gun or drag car smilies? It instantly dubs them as a Noob.)

A little bit longer answer: Learn Z-mod. It is how you make parts. The parts you make are made in Z-mod. Z-mod is used to make parts. Z-mod is also used to mess up nicely made parts. Z-mod will eventually have you pulling your hair out at some point in time. Z-mod cannot be learned overnight. The almighty Z-mod can enable you to make parts.

By the way, did I mention that Z-mod enables you to make parts?

........and one more thing....you can make parts with Z-mod. Oh...wait...I mentioned that already....or did I

-Abuzed Rigs If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? Congress! Go to Top of Page

landlubber
Test Driver

USA
1349 Posts
Posted - Jun 16 2007 :  08:39:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit landlubber's Homepage  Send landlubber an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
well said. and we all do have our moments with zmodeler. i quit for a while but came back because.... well i donno why, but i came back.

KickFlip360
Test Driver

USA
1307 Posts
Posted - Jun 16 2007 :  2:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit KickFlip360's Homepage  Send KickFlip360 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I'm at that point Hip.

Its not the fall that hurts you...its the sudden stop at the bottom. Go to Top of Page

landlubber
Test Driver

USA
1349 Posts
Posted - Jun 16 2007 :  2:41:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit landlubber's Homepage  Send landlubber an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
well take a little rest.. then go back to it. i stopped for a week i think.. then i started making parts again, then i kinda got back to full swing. just go at your own pace kicky.

M@S@

Finland
265 Posts
Posted - Jun 20 2007 :  09:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Parts. Do you mean parts for car, like parts wich you see...

Then you need to learn zmod. But if you want make parts, you gotta open PARTS.pod in the evo 2 main folder...

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Making parts Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page