Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   11/23/2017   6:55:00 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Truck Making Q&A
 extremely high poly models problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic extremely high poly models problem Next Topic  
kaixax555

Singapore
111 Posts
Posted - Nov 30 2007 :  03:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit kaixax555's Homepage  Send kaixax555 an ICQ Message  Send kaixax555 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am having a problem using Need for Speed Underground converted meshes.
They all look so big and there are a lot of polys.
I find it very hard to use those meshes.

Can anyone please teach me how to make those meshes have less polys (without using the low detail thing)?

Kaixax555 Designs, premier in .NET and design.

Thecamarodude

USA
636 Posts
Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  7:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thecamarodude's Homepage  Send Thecamarodude an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
You could try deleting individual polygons, would take a while... maybe you can select multiple polys? then delete some polygons to keep the mesh detailed, but not super high poly.

I am WRS~VP~Suburban! (on evo 2 online) I am also Officer James on evo 2 online Go to Top of Page

SupermotoXL
The chosen One

2370 Posts
Posted - Dec 08 2007 :  06:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit SupermotoXL's Homepage  Send SupermotoXL a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Break very panel of your body meshes to smaller parts. You can have multiple parts of the same name provided with different caps size eg:

BODY
Body
bOdy
body
glassi

. SupermotoXL Designs . http://www.geocities.com/SupermotoXL Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic extremely high poly models problem Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page