Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   12/11/2017   9:36:07 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Truck Making Q&A
 ERROR?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic ERROR? Next Topic  
I OWN U
New Visitor

USA
1 Posts
Posted - Dec 05 2007 :  11:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Send I OWN U an instant message  Reply with Quote
When i try to play evo it says ERROR READING POD.INI, FILE PODMAIN.CPP,LINE 137..... What does that mean? I have added like 15 tracks and probubly 40 trucks. Iv never had this problem. I tried loading 2 monster trucks (forgot wich ones) and when the message came up i deleated the trucks. Anyone have any ideas?

All men die, but few men ever live, are you alive?

KickFlip360
Test Driver

USA
1307 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2007 :  09:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit KickFlip360's Homepage  Send KickFlip360 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:
I have added like 15 tracks and probubly 40 trucks.

You are not allowed to have more than 100 .pods in your POD.INI. The game starts with 50 and if your statement is correct, then you have 105 .pods in there. Delete some .pods so that you are in the 90's and then try to see if you can start the game.
I generally try to stay in the 70's and 80's with my pod count.

Note to Self: Move kicking bag 10 feet away from mirrors. Go to Top of Page

lime
The Vault Master

USA
2270 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2007 :  2:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit lime's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
well I know there acomple topics like this.

but I think I got more than 100 pods. I have 104 .pods installed (50 is standard) ,and works fine.

for tracks I got 19 track .pods

trip.pod
MDRCWY.pod
ROCKIN2.pod
ROCKIN.pod
RLDW2.pod
KZYVILE3.pod
ITREID.pod
FUNLAND2.pod
COUNTY.pod
RTMAC.pod
SNOWGRND.pod
SUMMER.pod
MUDMANIA.pod
mtotest.pod
LEGOLAND.pod
MOUTVALL.pod
RKRW.pod
RANCH.pod
MTORALLY.pod

--------------------------

for trucks I got 35 truck .pods

allmytrucks.pod
kart.pod
Raceking7_4.pod
TTrail2.pod
trailram.pod
FJ45.pod
2_wicked.pod
lte1.pod
lte2.pod
rldw2pack.pod
Polarispack.pod
F250_XLT.pod
limemtpack.pod
purplehaze.pod
rimtest.pod
zarlinjeep.pod
TomTahoe.pod
jeepinto3.pod
MTO_Racers.pod
48ChevyMT.pod
X-Trail.pod
4wheelersford.pod
baggednissan.pod
87ram.pod
dropjeep.pod
E2o_77_chev.pod
ERC.pod
ERC2.pod
kickfilptest.pod
limeslambo.pod
ramshowoff.pod
trailtank.pod
XJRocker.pod
trailram.pod
toyotalowrid.pod

What its just a Nissan 240SX drifting on NFS Prostreet.

Edited by - lime on Dec 06 2007 2:34:07 PM Go to Top of Page

Nick_RG

USA
634 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2007 :  5:14:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nick_RG's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
The 100 .pod limit only refers to the POD.ini itself. The 'tracklist.txt' can have as much tracks as possible, before evo2 crashes...

Proud Member & Host of RG

"Where Tournaments come first" Go to Top of Page

bigfoot629

USA
457 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2007 :  7:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Actually, you could have "100" as the number and have more than 100 POD files installed. However, the POD files at the bottom of POD.INI that exceed over the 100 mark will not show up. It still runs though (I'm on a mac BTW).

As for your problem, that error means that number at the top is incorrect. Recount your number of POD files correctly and change it and it should run fine. What I said above will occur for you though, seeing you have over 100. If it does reach over 100, either leave it at 100 (possible 99?) and take the few missing PODs or remove some and recount until it reaches 99-.

Proud President of MTO

Edited by - Bigfoot629 on Dec 06 2007 7:55:55 PM Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2007 :  7:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
This has been gone over again and AGAIN and AGAIN!
Use the FORUM SEARCH for the other topics.

The game can only display so many Track and Truck choices in game no matter how you put them in and will crash if you exceed it, period.

Lime, think before you speak.
Any number over 99 at the top of pod.ini will crash the game so you can't have 100-something .pods in it.

Yes, there is a /tracks dir so can put them there and pod/unpod them at game start, and you can put .trk files in the /truck dir too, but like I said, it don't matter how you do it, the game can only display so much.

This is mindnumbingly easy folks, when the game says you have too many, take a couple out!

*** needless redudent topic locked ***

It's all how you look at things Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic ERROR? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page