Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/24/2017   12:33:59 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?
 Forums Page
 Truck Making Q&A
 Post your truck projects! _ #11
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Page: 
of 30
Author Previous Topic Post your truck projects! _ #11  Next PageNext Topic  
BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16529 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  9:11:13 PM  Show Profile
OK, you rabid truck makers. let's see 'em!

-->Click HERE for the BEST MONSTER TRUCKs IN EVO2...

[RCG]RacerX
The one and only

Canada
447 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  9:14:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit [RCG]RacerX's Homepage  Send [RCG]RacerX a Yahoo! Message  Send [RCG]RacerX an instant message
I was checking the last pages of the old thread and I Must say, those are some jewels that I will be putting in my game! looks like some old cluttering trucks are getting the crusher treatment

Burnin Rubber since 1998! Go to Top of Page

KickFlip360
Test Driver

USA
1307 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  9:20:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit KickFlip360's Homepage  Send KickFlip360 an instant message
To Tenderpaws: What you said in the last thread, I didn't know what you meant until I read XJ's post. I guess they're supposed to be that way lol. I don't know many things about axles, exhaust, and such as much as you think.
I'm kinda stupid when it comes to putting together little parts but I know where it would be on basic trucks.

C'mon Lime! Show us your Hummers!

Go to Top of Page

XJAbuzer
Abuzed Customz

USA
4274 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  9:35:10 PM  Show Profile

Almost done with the cage. The textures on this are going to be time consuming.

-Abuzed Rigs OKJT member #9...the first XJ member Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  10:46:39 PM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message
Ahahah, well now lime can upload his Hummers.

Looking good XJ, that where the spare is going to go then? I only know a very little bit about JeepSpeed vehicles.

"I know who you are! You're that same dumb pilgrim I've been hearin' fer 20 days and smellin' fer 3!" Go to Top of Page

lime
The Vault Master

USA
2270 Posts
Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  11:09:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit lime's Homepage
Looks very nice XJ from what I saw so far.

quote:
C'mon Lime! Show us your Hummers!

and....

Ahahah, well now lime can upload his Hummers.

O here they are kicking up dust in the new Truck project's thread yeeha...

For Slant-Back version click this Link

http://vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20235

For Wagon version click this Link

http://vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20233

For Truck version click this Link

http://vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20234

Check it out Yall!! http://www.freewebs.com/djkustomswh/index.htm Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16529 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2008 :  8:36:05 PM  Show Profile
Looking great XJ, Lime.

Sigh* I made the proper mods to Eradicator's chassis for the next version of it, did some work on the Dodge Durango body and started some texture work on same, when "POOF', I just kind of burned out.

I haven't done any building or painting in weeks, except for that concrete arch bridge which was somewhat refreshing...just haven't been "in the mood".

-->Click HERE for the BEST MONSTER TRUCKs IN EVO2... Go to Top of Page

landlubber
Test Driver

USA
1349 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2008 :  8:44:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit landlubber's Homepage  Send landlubber an instant message
quote:

I haven't done any building or painting in weeks, except for that concrete arch bridge which was somewhat refreshing...just haven't been "in the mood".

yeah, ditto. i made jeepy a barge and tug for his track a while ago.

hopefully i can power outta this rut this week coming though, i have vacation so time will be more than usual. got a few projects to finish, some that are dreadfully close.

Click here for my custom trucks Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Apr 24 2008 :  10:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message
I'm still thanking both of you for those models. Also I guess I should thank the both of you for making it necessary for me to learn more about Zmod as well, which in turn lead to my XJ project. Working on color codes now for it, how many can you have, 16? For some reason right now I can only have 10 unique colors, the other 6 are the same as the 10th one in color and name. Perhaps there is a limit on the number of characters you can use in the color list? Anyone know?

Copied and renamed my .trk, all colors work now

"I know who you are! You're that same dumb pilgrim I've been hearin' fer 20 days and smellin' fer 3!"

Edited by - ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 on Apr 25 2008 08:28:25 AM Go to Top of Page

FordLord
PTTM Designer

USA
1279 Posts
Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  06:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Send FordLord an instant message
Heres a sneak peak underneath the K20

Head of Fords Customs Go to Top of Page

XJAbuzer
Abuzed Customz

USA
4274 Posts
Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  06:30:52 AM  Show Profile
Looks like you smashed your bumper.

FordLord
PTTM Designer

USA
1279 Posts
Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  07:34:26 AM  Show Profile  Send FordLord an instant message
quote:

Looks like you smashed your bumper.

-Abuzed Rigs OKJT member #9...the first XJ member

The bumper has been messed up since i got the model, sometime i plan on making my own. The ones on it now aren't very accurate.

Head of Fords Customs Go to Top of Page

boom50cal
Postcount Champion

USA
673 Posts
Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  09:35:02 AM  Show Profile
Jeepy, try emailing KickFlip360, he does most of the color changing for Lime and Breezer, and himself(duh), and probabally some more people

This is what REAL men shoot...not .22's or air guns!! Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Ejspinn
Proliferate Poster

USA
906 Posts
Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  09:43:28 AM  Show Profile
quote:

quote:

yeah, ditto. i made jeepy a barge and tug for his track a while ago.

hopefully i can power outta this rut this week coming though, i have vacation so time will be more than usual. got a few projects to finish, some that are dreadfully close.

Click here for my custom trucks

I know the feeling I haven't released anything since X-mas (superman MT) started a couple projects, helped a couple guys on some other stuff. Weather is breaking around here so time to outside stuff, fix car & house.

Check out my Trucks HERE Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  8:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message
So perhaps I can spark the fire under you as well, lol. Nah, I hear nature beckoning me, and oh yeah, its going to be time for me soon to go actually do some daily paid-type work, lol.

Ejspinn and Warrior check your emails.

"I know who you are! You're that same dumb pilgrim I've been hearin' fer 20 days and smellin' fer 3!" Go to Top of Page

boom50cal
Postcount Champion

USA
673 Posts
Posted - Apr 26 2008 :  5:27:41 PM  Show Profile
Hey XJ i could do some of the texturing for you, if you tach me some basics(i know some about Zmod 1.07), i know how to load everything into the UV mapper, but you would have to provide me with the .bmp

Just email me the main things if you want me to do it(besides Zmod)

If you see someone carrying this in a gillie suit, you better leave and leave FAST!!! Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Apr 26 2008 :  8:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message
I think he meant the designing of the textures is going to take a while boom, not that it is going to be overwhelming to map, lol.

XJAbuzer
Abuzed Customz

USA
4274 Posts
Posted - Apr 26 2008 :  11:14:25 PM  Show Profile
Yeah, Jeepy is right, plus I want to tackle it on my own. I appreciate the offer.

lime
The Vault Master

USA
2270 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  02:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit lime's Homepage
*kicks down the door*

O looky here. Do I see a 2007 Chevy EXT cab do you? Yes your right I wanted to make 1 for awhile so I did.

Hope you try it out.

http://vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20242

You can also D/L the 2 door, and 4 door Versions to!

To D/L the 2 door Chevy.
http://vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19777

To D/L the 4 door Chevy.
http://vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19837

I also got a project I've been working on for awhile. I hope your really going to like it.

Check it out Yall!! http://www.freewebs.com/djkustomswh/index.htm

Edited by - lime on Apr 27 2008 02:47:58 AM Go to Top of Page

boom50cal
Postcount Champion

USA
673 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  08:57:47 AM  Show Profile
Ok XJ, lime what can i say? I can do anything in a 07 silverado i want to now, that new project *cough, cough* i wont tell anyone

If you see someone carrying this in a gillie suit, you better leave and leave FAST!!! Go to Top of Page

lime
The Vault Master

USA
2270 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  10:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit lime's Homepage
Ok guys this been acomple days in the woodwork but you have to guess what kind of SUV is it.

And boomcal,breezer,and spinner cant say it.

The body was made by yours truely

The verts on this thing is only 3914verts.

Check it out Yall!! http://www.freewebs.com/djkustomswh/index.htm Go to Top of Page

Ram_Man350

USA
263 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  11:29:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Ram_Man350 a Yahoo! Message
I would have to say that it is the new Chevrolet Tahoe. Guessing from the sideview and front end.

Go to Top of Page

environment-freak

USA
351 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  11:53:00 AM  Show Profile
definetely a Tahoe. yay! are you goig ot add the skirts to it like on the Tahoe hybrid, or just keep it regular?

HUMMER----WINNING THE WAR ON THE ENVIRONMENT!!! Go to Top of Page

IBaOGRE

USA
186 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  2:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit IBaOGRE's Homepage
Jeep Comanchee Chief, Original 3d cafe long wheel base. Converted to short bed. I think I moded Turbos version but not sure. added autopower bumpers and bars. My wheels, Looking for a set of factory Jeep aluminum 5 spokes from 1988 for this. Almost done. need color change and line up a few things.

SHREK: What? It's a compliment. Better out than in, I always say Go to Top of Page

JaGz

Canada
357 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  2:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit JaGz's Homepage
Lookin' great all. I haven't been on much these days... Still waiting for my computer in the mail... my uncle told me he was sending it monday, so I'll probably be receiving it tuesday or wednesday.

Clicky for my trucks Go to Top of Page

Breezer

USA
364 Posts
Posted - Apr 27 2008 :  3:54:34 PM  Show Profile
Nice looking TaHOE lime, Very cool looking Jeep Ibaorge.

Well i though i would show yall some of my projects.

One of em is a 2008 Chrysler Aspen that im making been working on it for a few days.. having problems getting it round in some places but i figure it out

Another one is a 4DR Jeep Comanche (yes another one gonna be a stocker.

And last one is a Scorpain Crawler its limes Jeep Tube body he didnt want it so i took it and so far iv made a nice gas tank for this thing

So.. hes some pics ... Tell me what y'all think!

Pavment is for losers be a man take the mud trails :-} Go to Top of Page

environment-freak

USA
351 Posts
Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  10:51:59 AM  Show Profile
i like that 4-door Camanche!

lime
The Vault Master

USA
2270 Posts
Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  10:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit lime's Homepage
Ding, Ding, Ding your correct.

As for side steps we'll just have to see.

Havent worked on it much.

Well....... sortof.... well.... for me its not really much.....

Added a 3d grill,fixed the door lines,added 3d detail to the rear bumper, added trailer hitch, 3d indents, sunroof.

Wackola

185 Posts
Posted - Apr 29 2008 :  10:03:45 AM  Show Profile
WHat's up guys hows it been going around here all of the project just look great except a few don't touch my fancy. well idk maybe a thought for you guys making some offroad/boggers, double frame anyone?

Go to Top of Page

environment-freak

USA
351 Posts
Posted - Apr 29 2008 :  11:33:28 AM  Show Profile
awsome Tahoe so far Lime! maybe you could add the body kit as a add-on.

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Apr 29 2008 :  12:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message
double-post freak

Nice start to the Tahoe lime.

Previous Topic Post your truck projects! _ #11  Next PageNext Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page