Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/19/2017   12:13:27 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Vehicle Downloading, Details and Reviews
 05 GT 40 by skeety21
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic 05 GT 40 by skeety21 Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - May 12 2009 :  12:14:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: 05 GT 40
Author: skeety21
Class: Painted Car. File Size: 882992
Status: Scheduled to be Deleted Downloads: 1 ID: 3397 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
Near as I can tell this is one of two (if not the same) barely modified Turbo mods with no consideration of using the exact same file names for everything.
-KC

Uploaded by: skeety21

skeety21

11 Posts
Posted - May 12 2009 :  3:54:17 PM  Show Profile
It should work just fine i tested it myself so even you think it will crash the game just save or even backup your profile, but it should work just fine. Oh look at Turbo's for GT 40 (the one I repainted) why is the picture changed to mine :( ? By the way to all that is the only thing bout this I can't fix but I would like someone to fix this, because i don't know what happended.

If it's broke fix it, If it's fixed break it, then repeat untill fixed or if you prefer, broke.

Edited by - skeety21 on May 12 2009 11:49:32 PM Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11741 Posts
Posted - May 13 2009 :  07:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage
quote:
Oh look at Turbo's for GT 40 (the one I repainted) why is the picture changed to mine :( ?
Because you aren't bothering to change any of the file names.
The zip file gets renamed when saved if it's being used, but the picture is still renamed to the .zip file you uploaded, in this case Turbos.

DO NOT USE THE SAME FILE NAMES FOR ANYTHING YOU DOWNLOAD HERE AND RE-MAKE FOR UPLOAD. CHANGE THE NAMES!

Now Turbo's picture is gone forever and replaced with yours, which is a first here.

Speaking of pictures, your first two upload pics are really poor.
You can't see anything but garage.

skeety...
We really frown on just downloading an existing vehicle, changing the paint some, and then uploading it back under your name with no effort in making it original.

Check your e-mail, you are temporally locked until we talk because I simply can't allow you to ruin others work with your re-uploads of their work.

My personal home page KCvale.com. Go to Top of Page

Jeep_YJ_Junkie
~_X.~;Jun]{!#+#J

USA
380 Posts
Posted - May 15 2009 :  4:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jeep_YJ_Junkie's Homepage
quote:
quote:
Oh look at Turbo's for GT 40 (the one I repainted) why is the picture changed to mine :( ?
Because you aren't bothering to change any of the file names.
The zip file gets renamed when saved if it's being used, but the picture is still renamed to the .zip file you uploaded, in this case Turbos.

DO NOT USE THE SAME FILE NAMES FOR ANYTHING YOU DOWNLOAD HERE AND RE-MAKE FOR UPLOAD. CHANGE THE NAMES!

Now Turbo's picture is gone forever and replaced with yours, which is a first here.

Speaking of pictures, your first two upload pics are really poor.
You can't see anything but garage.

skeety...
We really frown on just downloading an existing vehicle, changing the paint some, and then uploading it back under your name with no effort in making it original.

Check your e-mail, you are temporally locked until we talk because I simply can't allow you to ruin others work with your re-uploads of their work.

KC, its really my fault, I was teaching skeety and i left out the changing the file names. Skeety don't mean to "ruin" anything, he isn't like that. I know skeety, he wouldn't do that.

~BOR~_Jun]{!_EJ In Multiplayer Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic 05 GT 40 by skeety21 Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page