Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/18/2017   12:24:29 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Track Downloading, Details and Reviews
 Cartown 500 Speedway (E2) by 4x4EvolutionFan
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Cartown 500 Speedway (E2) by 4x4EvolutionFan Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  12:45:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: Cartown 500 Speedway (E2)
Author: 4x4EvolutionFan
Track Type: Circut in some Other setting. File Size: 3384968
Status: OKed for use by Admin Downloads: 7 ID: 1165 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
Another one of my Evo1 conversions for 4x4 Evo 2. This track is based on Putt-Putt Enters the Race. I hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !

Uploaded by: 4x4EvolutionFan

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  1:34:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage
This track is my second Evo1 conversion for 4x4 Evo 2. If you haven't realized I made a trailer for both versions of this track, here it is:

The course is basically the same as the actual racing minigame in "Putt-Putt Enters the Race." At the pit stop, the American, British, Canadian and HE flags can be found, and also the garage, semi trucks, a fuel truck, and more. In the track, I made it exactly the same as the course in the official HE game from 1998. Instead of the characters that are AI opponents, you will actually drive the real vehicles, like any TRI fan always does.

Outside the track, there are two entrances to the pit stop, traffic lights, a wide river, a construction site, a McDonald's building, a gas station, and more. There are even hills you can climb on, too. This is my first Evo2 track to feature AI drivers. The Evo1 version of this track has the same AI data, too. Just explore around the track and you will find some more interesting stuff. If you want to download the track for 4x4 Evolution, click here:

http://vales.com/evo1/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11126

With that all being said, I hope you all HE and TRI fans enjoy this track!

-4x4EvolutionFan Go to Top of Page

OOPS;-)
Track Creator

Netherlands
3143 Posts
Posted - Dec 04 2013 :  12:40:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit OOPS;-)'s Homepage
Out of curiosity, what program did you use to make that clip?

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16529 Posts
Posted - Dec 04 2013 :  11:00:24 AM  Show Profile
It actually looks like an MTM2 track converted to EVO1 before the EVO1->2 conversion.

Nice work. Cool video.

Click HERE for BigDOGGe's custom trucks. Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Jan 02 2015 :  9:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage
Wow, it's been almost two years since I designed this track. Thank you for the downloads guys! I'm glad you like it.

quote:
Out of curiosity, what program did you use to make that clip?

I used Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10.0. Newer versions of the software can usually be found for over fifty bucks.

quote:
It actually looks like an MTM2 track converted to EVO1 before the EVO1->2 conversion.

Actually, the project was started in 4x4 Evolution, but I copied all the ground textures from MTM2's "Crazy '98" track. Some objects from MTM2 were converted to .SMF files, the objects only found in 4x4 Evolution had their .SMF files renamed (only in the Evo2 version), and the checkpoint posts were scratch-made in ZModeler V1.07B.

-4x4EvolutionFan Go to Top of Page

OOPS;-)
Track Creator

Netherlands
3143 Posts
Posted - Jan 03 2015 :  01:29:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit OOPS;-)'s Homepage
I meant, what program did you use to grab that video? ;-)

I always seam to fail when I want to grab video (I use Premiere CC myself)

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Apr 13 2016 :  6:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage
quote:
I meant, what program did you use to grab that video? ;-)
I always seam to fail when I want to grab video (I use Premiere CC myself)

I am sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking now. I'm from the US, so can you please clarify? Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16529 Posts
Posted - Apr 13 2016 :  10:13:23 PM  Show Profile
he's asking how did you capture that EVO2 gameplay on video.

CLICK HERE for BigDOGGe trucks Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  5:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage
quote:
he's asking how did you capture that EVO2 gameplay on video.

Thanks for the clarification, BigDOGGe.

I used a program called Fraps to record the gameplay footage. The clips were recorded at 30 FPS. It's a software program that allows you to record very high-quality gameplay videos and take screenshots of games that run on OpenGL, Direct3D and/or DirectX. You can download the trial version (its only downside is it only lets you record 30 seconds of video) or buy the full version for $37 (US), or just download the same version from the members area. For more information, here is the link to the official website for the program:

http://www.fraps.com/

By the way, sorry for the late reply.

Edited by - 4x4EvolutionFan on Apr 17 2016 12:17:28 PM Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Cartown 500 Speedway (E2) by 4x4EvolutionFan Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page