Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   12/12/2017   8:29:59 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 KC's Evo 2 Place Announcements
 What announcement???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic What announcement??? Next Topic  
ride_n_flame

Australia
23 Posts
Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  12:32:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello long timers.

It has been what 5-10 years since we either talked or last played the game.

This is to ask what everyone is now doing since this feels like a ghost town.

Also my nickname is now Tommygun7468.

Wont be surprised if no one replys to this.

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2756 Posts
Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  10:55:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hiya Flame.

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  3:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
...I ain't afraid of no ghosts...

CLICK HERE for BigDOGGe trucks Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  6:10:36 PM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hi Flame!

Ghost town? Could be worse.

"Hello people, would you like me to murder you? I'm an offroad enthusiast." Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Aug 19 2014 :  10:00:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Would you be surprised if you got a lot *****from all the regulars that hang out as friends here and think you no name guy can use this sites Announcements forum to proclaim it's dead?

Best of luck with this lameness, we are a fun group here and you aren't a member.

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers. Go to Top of Page

Gamer121

509 Posts
Posted - Aug 24 2014 :  05:24:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Gamer121 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Not dead yet, and won't let that heppen. ;)

4x4 Evolution Revival Project
http://www.4x4evolution.com Go to Top of Page

[RCG]Balthazar
Administrator

Norway
2210 Posts
Posted - Aug 26 2014 :  11:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit [RCG]Balthazar's Homepage  Send [RCG]Balthazar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Some sites never die.

[RCG]Balthazarô This game keeps getting better every day Go to Top of Page

ride_n_flame

Australia
23 Posts
Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  12:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

quote:

Would you be surprised if you got a lot *****from all the regulars that hang out as friends here and think you no name guy can use this sites Announcements forum to proclaim it's dead?

Best of luck with this lameness, we are a fun group here and you aren't a member.

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers.

Dude seriously WTF? i didnt even say one mean thing. Plus where else was i going to put this since i never see one person ever online on either 4x4 evo 1 and 2. There was no main topic that could talk about this that I could see. No need to be saying 'lameness' and 'S!$T'

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  1:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Dude seriously WTF? i didnt even say one mean thing. Plus where else was i going to put this since i never see one person ever online on either 4x4 evo 1 and 2. There was no main topic that could talk about this that I could see. No need to be saying 'lameness' and 'S!$T'

Sorry, I was having a bad day.

One thing I can see that may mean the demise of most TRI games is 64 bit Win 8 PC's.

The culprit is this.

Bummer as I have a really killer gaming machine now and without a different 64 bit .dll it's not going to play.

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  2:26:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Interesting. I have a lappy here with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (I don't even want to touch mobile-phone-like-Windows-version-8). Let me see what happens if I try putting EVO2 on that machine.

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  2:46:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Well, EVO2 installed and ran fine on my 64-bit laptop (original store CD / game installed using Setup.exe). I didn't use any form of compatibility mode nor modify/add anything. I just installed it and ran it immediately.

Do you think this .DLL issue might be limited to Windows-8? I DID install it at C:\4x4 EVO2 rather than in the program files directory as the game suggested, to avoid the issue of games blocked from editing their own .INI files.

ALSO, I cannot find anything on the net about anyone else having issues with bink32.dll and machines using any 64 bit Windows O.S.. Perhaps your copy of the .DLL is bad, as the error message you received suggests?

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  3:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Well, EVO2 installed and ran fine on my 64-bit laptop (original store CD / game installed using Setup.exe). I didn't use any form of compatibility mode nor modify/add anything. I just installed it and ran it immediately.

Do you think this .DLL issue might be limited to Windows-8? I DID install it at C:\4x4 EVO2 rather than in the program files directory as the game suggested, to avoid the issue of games blocked from editing their own .INI files.

ALSO, I cannot find anything on the net about anyone else having issues with bink32.dll and machines using any 64 bit Windows O.S.. Perhaps your copy of the .DLL is bad, as the error message you received suggests?

I used the retail game install version I put on DVD's and installed to C:\Evo2 or maybe E:\Evo2, regardless it was the games Setup install and it went fine.

I'll address this at a later date when my system is 100%s I was just burning a DVD set and thought I'd test the disc on this machine.

Previous Topic What announcement??? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

© KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page