Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/22/2017   2:59:02 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Vehicle Downloading, Details and Reviews
 Jeep Wrangler H.D.E. by 4x4EvolutionFan
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Jeep Wrangler H.D.E. by 4x4EvolutionFan Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - Jun 28 2015 :  2:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: Jeep Wrangler H.D.E.
Author: 4x4EvolutionFan
Class: Modified Truck/SUV. File Size: 821907
Status: Edit with new Vehicle file Downloads: 2 ID: 3519 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
In-game Location: Jeep Class: Custom and Compact SUV. Career? Yes.

This is just a modified version of the default Jeep Wrangler Sport. Two variations are included. See the readme file for more information.

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !
Review This Vehicle!!!

Uploaded by: 4x4EvolutionFan

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
589 Posts
Posted - Jun 28 2015 :  3:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage
Update: When I first tried this vehicle on my Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 PC, I got an error notification saying that it was unable to load the model files for the vehicle's body. When I looked at the .SMF files, they were missing text breaks (I only saved them in ZModeler), so I fixed them by re-saving them in WordPad (RageFit told me about that trick). The vehicle is now working on Windows 7, which hopefully means that no one will have problems. Additionally, I only tested it on Windows XP (the original files seemed to work on there at first) before it was uploaded. My fault, I should have checked to see if it works on muliple Windows operating systems before uploading. Oh well, the .POD file has been updated now.

Update 2: I double-checked the .pod file for this vehicle, and I've found out that the "MODELS" folder was accidentally created as "MODEL." I renamed it to "MODELS" to prevent additional game crashes. Also, I've found some model files for the 38x15 wheels from 4x4 Evolution (Evo1). I tried converting them to the format 4x4 Evo 2 supports so I could use them on the career version, but I was having problems with them. I did not want to bother with them anymore, so I removed them from the .pod file to make sure anything unnecessary is not included anymore. Hopefully, no one will actually have problems with this vehicle now that I updated it one last time.

-4x4EvolutionFan

Edited by - 4x4EvolutionFan on Apr 13 2016 6:30:08 PM Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Jeep Wrangler H.D.E. by 4x4EvolutionFan Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page