Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   12/12/2017   4:36:41 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 Hows your wearther 2017?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Hows your wearther 2017? Next Topic  
KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Jun 21 2017 :  10:21:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After a fabulous fall, winter and short spring, Summer is here!
Now is when we pay for all the mild weather we had.

110F is hot, anything under that is just 'really warm'.

It was 119F yesterday, the low only got down to 90F, and its going to hit 117F today.

I won't be out in it, my AC's work just fine.

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers.

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Jun 21 2017 :  4:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
THIS is why some people have 2 houses...Winter in Arizona and spend summer further out west. 85F today, predicting 94F tomorrow, and then drops to the 70s all next week.

We had a 100 degree day last weekend. No thanks. I'll take the sea otters over the sidewinders...

Stay cool bro.

CLICK HERE for BigDOGGe trucks Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2756 Posts
Posted - Jun 21 2017 :  9:28:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
My weather this time of year is just called 'june gloom.'
It's a marine layer late at night and mornings that keeps it nice.
But as soon as I go inland a few miles and it's a smoken hot desert for sure.

LoL. Of course work means I'm up on the roof in that smoken hot desert half the time.

Go to Top of Page

[RCG]Balthazar
Administrator

Norway
2210 Posts
Posted - Jun 27 2017 :  04:49:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit [RCG]Balthazar's Homepage  Send [RCG]Balthazar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Grey. No Heat, No Cold, No Forest Fires, No Hurricanes. No Flooding.
No Drought. No Tsunamis. No Dust Storms. No Snow? Hmm..
Not Bad 15c ~windless and no rain.
People still complaining

Picture from this years Bonfire on my childhood island:

[RCG]Balthazar™ This game keeps getting better every day Go to Top of Page

nfsgeeeek

Canada
413 Posts
Posted - Jun 27 2017 :  06:07:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit nfsgeeeek's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Edmonton, Canada.

Very interesting weather we've been having here. Storms, and it's been getting SO hot. Well, at least to me, but that's also due to the fact I'm in a very old apartment without air conditioning, so I'm overheating all the time. I also have a mostly empty freezer, so laying with my head in the freezer is something I do sometimes. There's ALSO the fact that it is sometimes cooler outside than it is inside, so those are interesting days. Also, storms. Last night it was SO windy, and there have been a few tornadoes in the area and around the province.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/three-hill-tornado-lawn-mower-1.4145466

This for example is something. That's like, one of those things where it's like "Okay, that happened."

So yeah. All in all, interesting weather here, and around the province.

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Jun 30 2017 :  08:57:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Man it's been miserable but my wife just informed me she is buying a house up north in Payson and we are moving.

http://www.paysonaz.gov/

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers. Go to Top of Page

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2756 Posts
Posted - Jun 30 2017 :  6:19:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Looks like they have plenty of that weather stuff in Payson.
http://www.paysonrimcountry.com/weather
The website even shows a little of your favorite. Snow!

Although Homefacts shows 0 snowfall. (under "more" in the site menu bar)
http://www.homefacts.com/city/Arizona/Gila-County/Payson.html

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
601 Posts
Posted - Jun 30 2017 :  7:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
You're moving again!? I thought you would stay in Phoenix forever. Well, Payson is north of Arizona's capital, so enjoy your new home there!

Edited by - 4x4EvolutionFan on Jun 30 2017 7:32:50 PM Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Jul 03 2017 :  5:15:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Looks nice.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Payson+az&num=20&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIpezerO7UAhXpr1QKHU7xBy0Q_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=746

[RCG]Balthazar
Administrator

Norway
2210 Posts
Posted - Aug 28 2017 :  05:58:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit [RCG]Balthazar's Homepage  Send [RCG]Balthazar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Is everybody ok?

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Sep 02 2017 :  10:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Is everybody ok?

[RCG]Balthazar™ This game keeps getting better every day

We are good here in Phoenix, but we won't be by the end of next week, we bought a house up the hill in Camp Verde.

We close on the 5th and the moving trucks are coming on the 7th.
We hired a moving company because it's not like the old days when you could get all your friends to help ;-}

I been here 7 years running a motorized bike building business and I have amassed a great deal of 'stuff', and it's all right where I want it now!

I have 2 bikes that need finished up and then I need to pack my desk so I will be off-line for a while during that time.

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Sep 02 2017 :  3:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Tell me again what the nay-sayers are claiming about global warming being a hoax? Lived here all of my life, and I have never seen a labor day weekend like this...Same temp yesterday too...

Normally cool San Francisco broke a record yesterday with 106F recorded. Wow.

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Sep 03 2017 :  07:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Unseasonably cool this year in PA, would've been a great year to be out in the forest surveying. Alas, the timber economy still hasn't recovered.
It should be in the 80s the past few weeks, one day we hit 78. It's been in the 40s at night this week. Feels like fall. Kari said there was freezing rain falling yesterday, but I was down in the basement and didn't see it.

"Hello people, would you like me to murder you? I'm an offroad enthusiast." Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Sep 03 2017 :  09:37:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Normally cool San Francisco broke a record yesterday with 106F recorded. Wow.

We should get DOWN to that in a week or two.
It won't matter to me how Phoenix is, I will be in our new home in Camp Verde.

https://www.google.com/search?q=weather+in+Camp+Varde%2C+AZ&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

It's not much cooler, 10+ degrees but my wife want's it and she can have whatever she wants as my days are numbered.

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2756 Posts
Posted - Sep 03 2017 :  3:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Going to need a coat this winter to I bet.

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  10:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Going to need a coat this winter to I bet.

I have a few coats, but I won't be venturing out much.
New move date is 13th so I will be out of contact for a couple days.

hemipower
Test Driver

USA
1344 Posts
Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  12:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Send hemipower a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Man it's been miserable but my wife just informed me she is buying a house up north in Payson and we are moving.

http://www.paysonaz.gov/

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers.

From the looks of it, and especially the weather reports, it sounds like I would love to move there from Indiana. I want to be where its generally warmer with less snow/salt. I like my cars to be as rust-free as possible. You take what you can get in the rust belt.

Is anyone in fire- or hurricane- affected areas? I've been taking small donations to distribute to those in need, or to charities who may better distribute items/money.

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11754 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2017 :  12:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
My wife and son are in our new house in Camp Verde along with most of our belongs...
I am only here because I am awaiting a carrier bearing for my last build.

[RCG]Balthazar
Administrator

Norway
2210 Posts
Posted - Oct 12 2017 :  01:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit [RCG]Balthazar's Homepage  Send [RCG]Balthazar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Global Warming sucks.
Lookint at the news about the wildfires over at your countrt right
now and still cant really believe it's even legal to build wooden
homes any more.

When are we gonna learn?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41592594

Hope all of Evo is ok

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2756 Posts
Posted - Oct 12 2017 :  09:52:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Here in southern California it's a normal weather condition that drops the relative humidity to 15% or less and instantly turns everything into a one spark bomb.

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16540 Posts
Posted - Oct 12 2017 :  6:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
3500 homes lost, 28 dead so far, and nothing is under control yet. A section of Santa Rosa north of San Francisco looks like Hiroshima...

The bitch is that it's all mainly rural, mountainous terrain...Not east to access with heavy equipment...

On this map of Northern California, the dark green areas on left and right are forested mountain ranges, and the light-green and brown regions down the middle are farmland and livestock ranches.

I'm 100 miles south, and yesterday you could both smell AND see the smoke haze just looking down the street. By the odor you could tell it's not just wood and grass burning up there. Air Quality Control was informing everyone to stay indoors and keep windows closed.

Today, I can barely smell it. I guess the winds changed.

MIKE92085
made-up title

USA
969 Posts
Posted - Oct 16 2017 :  12:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Send MIKE92085 an ICQ Message  Send MIKE92085 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
It's gross here in NJ. Good to see this place is still going

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Hows your wearther 2017? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

© KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page