Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   11/21/2017   4:50:00 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 My Mom has passed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic My Mom has passed Next Topic  
KC
part-time raconteur

11749 Posts
Posted - Sep 26 2017 :  12:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Connie Vale passed at 3:45 on 9/28.

My mom was quite the gal, born in American Fork, Utah on the 4th of July.

She rode in all the parades and thought they were for her when she was young ;-}

I just needed to share.

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers.

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2748 Posts
Posted - Sep 26 2017 :  3:57:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Sorry to hear that KC. May she reest in peace.

Go to Top of Page

hemipower
Test Driver

USA
1343 Posts
Posted - Sep 26 2017 :  7:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Send hemipower a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
My deepest condolences, sir. Coincidentally, we share a birthday! What a wonderful birthday to have.

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11749 Posts
Posted - Sep 27 2017 :  10:44:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

My deepest condolences, sir. Coincidentally, we share a birthday! What a wonderful birthday to have.

The 4th of July? Ya cool birthday, everyone celebrates with fireworks ;-}

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers. Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Jeepy84
Test Driver

USA
3268 Posts
Posted - Sep 27 2017 :  11:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Send ~M.O.B~Jeepy84 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Deepest condolences KC.

"Hello people, would you like me to murder you? I'm an offroad enthusiast." Go to Top of Page

ogspawn

5 Posts
Posted - Sep 28 2017 :  8:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
sorry for your loss...mom is a tough one..hope you and your family doing ok

Go to Top of Page

BigDOGGe
Administrator

USA
16539 Posts
Posted - Sep 28 2017 :  9:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Very sad to hear this my friend. It's been less than 2 years since my mom passed, so the memory of what you are experiencing is still pretty fresh. The world feels so weird and so empty with them gone.

My deepest condolences to family , friends and loved ones. To the greatest moms in the world.

CLICK HERE for BigDOGGe trucks Go to Top of Page

Gamer121

508 Posts
Posted - Sep 29 2017 :  04:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Gamer121 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Sorry to hear about your loss KC.

Couldn't have had a better choice of birthday, fireworks and every excuse to celebrate. I hope she led a great life.

4x4 Evolution Revival Project
http://www.4x4evolution.com Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11749 Posts
Posted - Sep 29 2017 :  09:25:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Sorry to hear about your loss KC.

Couldn't have had a better choice of birthday, fireworks and every excuse to celebrate. I hope she led a great life.

4x4 Evolution Revival Project
http://www.4x4evolution.com

Ya BD, when she was kid they would put her on a float and she thought was the whole thing was for her.
That must have been fun.

Now it's just me and my two younger sisters.

~M.O.B~Ejspinn
Proliferate Poster

USA
906 Posts
Posted - Oct 20 2017 :  1:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
KC so sorry for your loss.

Check out my Trucks HERE Go to Top of Page

SupermotoXL
The chosen One

2370 Posts
Posted - Oct 23 2017 :  6:25:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit SupermotoXL's Homepage  Send SupermotoXL a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hi Kc, My deepest condolences. Send my prayer that may she find peace in heaven with the Lord.

I also loss my mom in 2012, good thing is that it made me strong, independent and move forward to live on to face the future.

. SupermotoXL Designs .http://www.supermotoxl.com

Edited by - supermotoxl on Oct 23 2017 6:26:19 PM Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
599 Posts
Posted - Nov 11 2017 :  09:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I'm sorry about your loss, KC. I pray for you and your family.

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11749 Posts
Posted - Nov 11 2017 :  10:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Well this sucks...
My sister, MisHELL (yes she legally chanced her name to that from Michelle) is holding up the sale of mom's quarter million house sale.

My other sister and I don't have a clue, because she can I guess, but what bugs is what her lawyer sent us something to list the house.

It looked a little fishey...
non-transparent "irrevocable escrow agreement"

In short MisHELL set up a secret document giving her a full 1/3 of the sale but no escrow or closing costs at all.

We didn't sign it and the battle rages on.

WheelSmoke
Bad Driver

USA
2748 Posts
Posted - Nov 11 2017 :  6:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:
My other sister and I don't have a clue, because she can I guess

Maybe sibling rivalry is driving just one sibling?

Go to Top of Page

Dr. X
Test Driver

USA
1270 Posts
Posted - Nov 19 2017 :  09:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Dr. X an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I'm sorry to hear about your mothers passing, sending you my deepest condolences.

of Team NKA Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic My Mom has passed Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page