Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   11/23/2017   8:03:39 AM     
  CHAT  In Chat: friskywaters,

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Technical Problems Q&A
 Paypal and membership
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Paypal and membership Next Topic  
ToX

Finland
3 Posts
Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  12:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone.
I'm not completely sure where i must puth my issue, so, please correct me if needs.

I searched for a pages related to 4x4evo2 and finded that one. I was quet pleased to see so much content for it still exist, and shared. So ofcourse i registered here, cause i would love to get few Toyota Hilux trucks. I have no problem to even pay a bit for them, but i got problem with Paypal, wich not load a page after me choosing a buy a 5$ membership and clicking on paypal button. Can any one help me out, is it still possible to do?

(Excuse me for my english)

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
599 Posts
Posted - Nov 04 2017 :  10:28:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I think KC's PayPal auto-processing has a bug, so maybe he'll credit you manually.

Go to Top of Page

ToX

Finland
3 Posts
Posted - Nov 05 2017 :  04:59:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

I think KC's PayPal auto-processing has a bug, so maybe he'll credit you manually.

Thank you for your answer.
I tryed to search for his paypal account name, but found only mail order adress in here.
Probably must wait for himself to reply?

Go to Top of Page

KC
part-time raconteur

11749 Posts
Posted - Nov 05 2017 :  11:40:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit KC's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Hello everyone.
I'm not completely sure where i must puth my issue, so, please correct me if needs.

I searched for a pages related to 4x4evo2 and finded that one. I was quet pleased to see so much content for it still exist, and shared. So ofcourse i registered here, cause i would love to get few Toyota Hilux trucks. I have no problem to even pay a bit for them, but i got problem with Paypal, wich not load a page after me choosing a buy a 5$ membership and clicking on paypal button. Can any one help me out, is it still possible to do?

(Excuse me for my english)

I gave you 20 DL's a day, no charge, enjoy!

Check out my Motorized Bicycle page KC's Kruisers. Go to Top of Page

ToX

Finland
3 Posts
Posted - Nov 07 2017 :  06:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Thanks alot, that was very kind of you!

Can't wait to try them out!

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Paypal and membership Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page