Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/23/2017   9:04:14 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Vehicle Downloading, Details and Reviews
 1970 Nomad Pro Street by ~M.O.B~Warrior
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic 1970 Nomad Pro Street by ~M.O.B~Warrior Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - Mar 30 2002 :  5:29:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: 1970 Nomad Pro Street
Author: ~M.O.B~Warrior
Class: Custom Car. File Size: 217446
Status: OKed for use by Admin Downloads: 178 ID: 359 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
Created from 2 mco cars . The 1970 El Camino and The 1957 Nomad . I made the tires from scratch using CGZ and Trips method for wider rear tires .

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !
Review This Vehicle!!!

Uploaded by: ~M.O.B~Warrior

~M.O.B~Warrior
Native Customs

USA
1247 Posts
Posted - Mar 30 2002 :  5:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~M.O.B~Warrior's Homepage
If you turn the reflections to high , the bumpers and trim look "chrome" . Look at bottom pic .

Oh yea , its in career under Chevrolet . Ther is also a wheelie rider (kinda) under custom .

Edited by - ~M.O.B~Warrior on Mar 30 2002 5:51:02 PM Go to Top of Page

mSuAsLtEaEnNg
KX 125

USA
203 Posts
Posted - Mar 30 2002 :  7:23:51 PM  Show Profile  Send mSuAsLtEaEnNg an instant message
has good potential mob, what is up with the windows though?

Go to Top of Page

MuscleCarFreak

USA
27 Posts
Posted - Mar 30 2002 :  9:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit MuscleCarFreak's Homepage  Send MuscleCarFreak an instant message
How do you get high reflestions??...All I get to choose is off, low, and medium...same with truck shadows...when its on the shadows are backwards and they dont move around like they do in evo 1

Three best things in life: Big Blocks, Nos, and Chicks Go to Top of Page

K5Blaza

287 Posts
Posted - Mar 30 2002 :  10:12:35 PM  Show Profile
Ezana Are u near Afganistan?

I hope yall dont make me change this [:-)] Go to Top of Page

CMRmember-Jeff
FTR_Jeff

USA
3468 Posts
Posted - Mar 30 2002 :  10:34:44 PM  Show Profile  Send CMRmember-Jeff a Yahoo! Message  Send CMRmember-Jeff an instant message
Ezana, it might be too late, but I'd have to say quit posting comments like that or you'll be banned from this site for good.

<--My RiDe--- A.T.V-|R|-Jeff Go to Top of Page

YOU
Proliferate Poster

USA
861 Posts
Posted - Mar 31 2002 :  12:40:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit YOU's Homepage  Send YOU an instant message
it is fine we all start some were. so chill it does look pretty cool

OFRP FOREVER AF TOO lol

Go to Top of Page

RedSnapper

Indonesia
780 Posts
Posted - Mar 31 2002 :  01:20:53 AM  Show Profile
quote:
How do you get high reflestions??...All I get to choose is off, low, and medium...same with truck shadows...when its on the shadows are backwards and they dont move around like they do in evo 1

Three best things in life: Big Blocks, Nos, and Chicks

Same with me. Turn your reflections to medium.

-ReD $n4pPer-

"Rules are good. Break Them!" Go to Top of Page

RedSnapper

Indonesia
780 Posts
Posted - Mar 31 2002 :  02:52:59 AM  Show Profile
Ezana, don't say that. Don't you know any manners? This is a public site that everyone around the world is visiting. You should know that. Don't ever say such with no reasons to other people. You should read the rules before posting here. People like you will be banned soon. You should change the way you're posting here.

-ReD $n4pPer-

"Rules are good. Break Them!" Go to Top of Page

DrifterB2W
Test Driver

USA
1445 Posts
Posted - Mar 31 2002 :  10:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Send DrifterB2W a Yahoo! Message
"Ezana, don't say that. Don't you know any manners? This is a public site that everyone around the world is visiting. You should know that. Don't ever say such with no reasons to other people. You should read the rules before posting here. People like you will be banned soon. You should change the way you're posting here.

-ReD $n4pPer-

"Rules are good. Break Them!""

lol u said that and did u read your own sig? "Rules are good. Break Them!" lol
i dont see wat Ezana said.. must have bin deleted.. must have bin bad.
nice car, like the wide rear tires.

Proud Member of Team NKA. Go to Top of Page

CMRmember-Jeff
FTR_Jeff

USA
3468 Posts
Posted - Mar 31 2002 :  11:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Send CMRmember-Jeff a Yahoo! Message  Send CMRmember-Jeff an instant message
I think the car is great. Atleast it shows this guy has some creativity, combining to cars together like that. I think it's cool. You should try something really strange. Like an El Camino with a truck cab. Or a semitruck with a regular truck bed. A school bus with a truck bed!

<--My RiDe--- A.T.V-|R|-Jeff Go to Top of Page

DakotaRT

357 Posts
Posted - Mar 31 2002 :  1:53:35 PM  Show Profile  Send DakotaRT an instant message
A school bus witha truck bed would be cool

Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Warrior
Native Customs

USA
1247 Posts
Posted - Mar 31 2002 :  2:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~M.O.B~Warrior's Homepage
Hmmm ?? I already have thae school bus from autumn leaves converted . Some thing to think about !!

Go to Top of Page

DrifterB2W
Test Driver

USA
1445 Posts
Posted - Apr 01 2002 :  07:22:16 AM  Show Profile  Send DrifterB2W a Yahoo! Message
u ppl are starting to remind me of Dr.Frankenstein B)

Proud Member of Team NKA. Go to Top of Page

~M.O.B~Warrior
Native Customs

USA
1247 Posts
Posted - Apr 01 2002 :  08:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit ~M.O.B~Warrior's Homepage
EEEvooo2 , GGOOoood !! AAHHRRAAh !!

Go to Top of Page

sir.rexalot
Sir Rexalot

Canada
275 Posts
Posted - Apr 22 2002 :  8:26:58 PM  Show Profile
this thing wheelie!!!!!!!! but it rolls too easy and you cant turn so it needs to be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

need2spd

19 Posts
Posted - Mar 19 2003 :  9:01:21 PM  Show Profile  Send need2spd an instant message
MCO HELL Yeah i got that game but those dman bastards at ea r shuting it down Aug 29th 03. nice car but it loosk liek *****u need tinted windows and smooth out that thing it's kinda ok but.... conetact me at kouts49@hotmail.com AIM=Spdy748

and o ya PEACE....

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic 1970 Nomad Pro Street by ~M.O.B~Warrior Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page