Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/21/2017   9:48:28 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?
 Forums Page
 Vehicle Downloading, Details and Reviews
 1995 Ranger by sdennis79
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly
Page: 
of 3
Author Previous Topic 1995 Ranger by sdennis79  Next PageNext Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  4:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: 1995 Ranger
Author: sdennis79
Class: Stock Car. File Size: 1575490
Status: OKed for use by Admin Downloads: 1137 ID: 545 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
A conversion from another format.

Look for this truck under infinti with the rest of the fords. It has 13 colors to choose from with high detail. Its selling price is $24,995. More/credits in the readme file.

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !
Review This Vehicle!!!

Uploaded by: sdennis79

FatBob

USA
46 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  4:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit FatBob's Homepage  Send FatBob an ICQ Message  Send FatBob an instant message
Nice work.

As long as its Chevy!! Go to Top of Page

YOU
Proliferate Poster

USA
861 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  5:09:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit YOU's Homepage  Send YOU an instant message
WOW great work!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks so real

OFRP FOREVER AF TOO LoL!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Viper007Bond
Viper Powered

USA
1809 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  5:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Viper007Bond's Homepage  Send Viper007Bond an ICQ Message  Send Viper007Bond a Yahoo! Message  Send Viper007Bond an instant message
One of the best looking vehicles I've seen! Good work!

- Viper007Bond
viper007bond@hotmail.com Go to Top of Page

TexasAggieCorpofCadets

USA
51 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  5:30:03 PM  Show Profile
Im not normally to partial to mini trucks, but damn, that looks good, when I get my computer fixed, I will definately download it. Really good job.

Texas, Born and Raised

God Bless Yall

Gig'em

In His Name,
kyle Go to Top of Page

AzZKikR
Proliferate Poster

USA
943 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  5:31:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit AzZKikR's Homepage  Send AzZKikR an instant message
fatbob: http://www.vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2545

Go to Top of Page

AzZKikR
Proliferate Poster

USA
943 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  5:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit AzZKikR's Homepage  Send AzZKikR an instant message
oh and gj bud... it's awesome as always.

Go to Top of Page

sdennis79

USA
122 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  5:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Send sdennis79 an ICQ Message  Send sdennis79 a Yahoo! Message  Send sdennis79 an instant message
Thanks for all the compliments so far. I wish all the trucks looked like this with in evo 2. But then we would pay a lot more for a game of this type.

Go to Top of Page

howdy

USA
171 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  6:21:33 PM  Show Profile
tha s10 is crap fatbob

chris Go to Top of Page

sdennis79

USA
122 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  6:44:32 PM  Show Profile  Send sdennis79 an ICQ Message  Send sdennis79 a Yahoo! Message  Send sdennis79 an instant message
AzZKikR s-10 is one of the best s-10s on this site. You won't find any made better model wise. It also has a nice color to it.

Go to Top of Page

Rockcrawler

15 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  6:45:07 PM  Show Profile
amazing truck!!! Keep putting out trucks that are as good as this and you will definatly go down as one of the best truck makers of EVO2.

Go to Top of Page

Stuck Throttle
Proliferate Poster

1031 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  8:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stuck Throttle's Homepage  Send Stuck Throttle an ICQ Message  Send Stuck Throttle an instant message
Great Job putting it in Evo2. Did you drop the poly count on this or just keep it as is? I know it had a whole lotta polys as the original. Even after I tried poly choppin it, there were still a lot.

Go to Top of Page

AzZKikR
Proliferate Poster

USA
943 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  8:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit AzZKikR's Homepage  Send AzZKikR an instant message
i believe he chopped it down a bit... i know I got to view the model before it's release, and i think it had somewhere close to 20,000 polies.. i know it was high 19,000's. Whoever made the model did a killer job!!! mappings not an easy thing to learn either so Sdennis did a killer job too in my opinion... looks nice, REAL nice.

Go to Top of Page

CMRmember-Jeff
FTR_Jeff

USA
3468 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  8:33:59 PM  Show Profile  Send CMRmember-Jeff a Yahoo! Message  Send CMRmember-Jeff an instant message
Finally released! Damn nice work man. Know just got to hope my computer can handle that much detail. Hope to see some more trucks like this from you. I guess its a 1575 kb file because of all the detail. Gonna take awhile to download with 56k modem. Well worth it though!

<--I see this before anyone else. =) A.T.V-Td-Jeff

Edited by - cmrmember-jeff on May 31 2002 8:37:59 PM Go to Top of Page

NKA_Panther

18 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  9:01:37 PM  Show Profile
Woooooooooo! Yeah dude, that's nice! Looks just like my dads other ranger!!! Looks like a real ranger too! Doesn't look like an Explorer, great work!

The Best Never Rest. Ford®©™ Go to Top of Page

jacir20

USA
34 Posts
Posted - May 31 2002 :  9:55:05 PM  Show Profile
Hey thats pretty cool lookin! oh ya and that s-10 looks cool but its a lowrider. No offense but this is a 4x4 game, no racing.

Save a tree,
Eat a beaver.

Edited by - jacir20 on May 31 2002 9:55:58 PM Go to Top of Page

Stuck Throttle
Proliferate Poster

1031 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  01:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stuck Throttle's Homepage  Send Stuck Throttle an ICQ Message  Send Stuck Throttle an instant message
quote:
Hey thats pretty cool lookin! oh ya and that s-10 looks cool but its a lowrider. No offense but this is a 4x4 game, no racing.

not to put a damper on yer post, but this is a racing game. 4x4 Racing. The physics for this game are for racing.

******** direction="up" scrollAmount=1'' style="height:15">Stuck Throttle*********> Go to Top of Page

man
Proliferate Poster

USA
1157 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  04:07:02 AM  Show Profile  Send man a Yahoo! Message  Send man an instant message
YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! SOMBODY MADE A FORD RANGER!!! WAHOO!!

If you wanna really good S-10 do a serch under Rob, the author. its' a sweet S-10

Edited by - man on Jun 01 2002 04:09:20 AM Go to Top of Page

Synthisis
Test Driver

USA
3025 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  07:53:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Synthisis a Yahoo! Message  Send Synthisis an instant message
Ill be...surprised..., some1 actually found a GOOD Ford Ranger! Im geting it!

"It is different to say what is impossible for a dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." Go to Top of Page

Tenderpaws
vales.com monger

USA
3377 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  08:02:04 AM  Show Profile
awsome!!! its vary high detaill how many polys is it ?

"I see 3 links with a title of Help!" at the top of this page...hmmm...wonder what those are for?" the man him self Vision Hawk! Go to Top of Page

Tenderpaws
vales.com monger

USA
3377 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  11:11:08 AM  Show Profile
i have an s10 i think its about that date i nead to convert it though so you can get the dirt.. but i dont have photo shop

"I see 3 links with a title of Help!" at the top of this page...hmmm...wonder what those are for?" the man him self Vision Hawk! Go to Top of Page

4x4 KING
The Only One!

Canada
1477 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  1:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4 KING's Homepage
WOW! this truck looks so real! i d/l it right now! good work! i hope you will continue to make good trucks like this!

*|-OfF RoAdInG rOcKs-|* Go to Top of Page

sdennis79

USA
122 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  3:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Send sdennis79 an ICQ Message  Send sdennis79 a Yahoo! Message  Send sdennis79 an instant message
It has 12245 vertices and 19324 faces with in the whole model file. That includes the body detail on down to the mud flaps. If its zoomed in really close mostly seen in zmodler your see that there is the detail of rubber seals around the doors and the top outside cab light. There is also door handles and holes where ur hand would go. It wasn't detailed though a tif file or any other texture its all with in the model of 12245 vertices and 19324 faces. With it like that there is no one out there who can post there name to it without being caught by me or anyone else on this website. It will stand out like a sore thumb if found anywhere else by anyone else.

Go to Top of Page

Dysan187
New Visitor

1 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  6:18:30 PM  Show Profile
This is one sweet azz truck, but could you perhaps make one with less polys. Cause I love the truck but it will not work on my puter becuase of the high poly count. If you can not make another one that is kewl too. Keep up the good word.

Go to Top of Page

sdennis79

USA
122 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  8:51:32 PM  Show Profile  Send sdennis79 an ICQ Message  Send sdennis79 a Yahoo! Message  Send sdennis79 an instant message
I have no idea. Like 1BADZ-71 had said he found it but we didn't know who made it. I scaled it down got it to work on my computer and finished it off. When I get time I'm gonna use it as a model to learn how to make lower detail trucks by cutting it down etc. However I may never be able to do a complete truck in zmodler from scratch. But if I do I'd have to say I'll make all my trucks high detail like this one. Due to one reason and thats the fact that its so easy to map it since I can't make texture files to look as good as the ones made for a low detail model. It also gives a better look to the truck itself. Although I don't think if I do learn how to make one from scratch that I'll add hand holes or handles. Just to cut down on detail. I really wouldnt care if anyone had cut this truck down on detail to make it low detail to work on all systems but I would be mad and I bet 1BADZ-71 would be to. Due to the fact that he worked so hard at finding it for me and for the fact that I had such a hard time to scale it down and map it. But if the model is used for a paint job give the credit to me, 1BADZ-71 and who ever it may concern. Because we have no idea who made it and we may never know. All I can say is its one great truck for people who are able to use it. Some its on heck of a frame killer. And for me it was one heck of a truck to put into evo 2. Im very glad everyone likes it though the hard work that I did to it paid off as well as the hard work 1BADZ-71 had done to find it for me.

Go to Top of Page

playa

540 Posts
Posted - Jun 01 2002 :  9:38:40 PM  Show Profile
wow looks exactly the real ranger.

why be plain when you could be crunchin' Go to Top of Page

1BADZ71
Better than Anth

USA
1343 Posts
Posted - Jun 03 2002 :  10:58:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1BADZ71's Homepage
please, before another post is made, READ THE ABOVE POSTS by me and Sdennis. they say stuff that needs to be read!!

Beautiful, Just Beautiful... Go to Top of Page

BibBubba

USA
31 Posts
Posted - Jun 04 2002 :  08:44:12 AM  Show Profile
Nice truck!!! Best small truck i've seen so far. DO you think you can make a s-10 for my bro?

If it aint fast it aint worth your time Go to Top of Page

EmceeMart

USA
571 Posts
Posted - Jun 04 2002 :  09:08:46 AM  Show Profile
As a noob to the world of truck making/painting I can truly appreciate the amount of effort that went into making this excellent model. Great paint job too. Nice work.

Go to Top of Page

joe dirt 1

3 Posts
Posted - Jun 07 2002 :  06:11:42 AM  Show Profile
nice little truck. can you make the new ranger edge?

Go to Top of Page

pacodiablo

11 Posts
Posted - Jun 23 2002 :  2:30:00 PM  Show Profile
that is a sweet truck!!

bunny ate a chevy Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic 1995 Ranger by sdennis79  Next PageNext Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place