Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   12/12/2017   8:28:15 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Vehicle Downloading, Details and Reviews
 Freightliner Century by DiggaDiesel
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Freightliner Century by DiggaDiesel Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - Apr 04 2003 :  12:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: Freightliner Century
Author: DiggaDiesel
Class: Custom Other.Monster Truck. File Size: 460606
Status: OKed for use by Admin Downloads: 491 ID: 899 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
In-game Location: Dodge Class: Race Truck Career? yes This is a Freightliner Super Truck with offroad modifications. Use parts from ARB MT, that i modified to fit or painted. The body, bumper guard, rollbar, smoke stacks etc. are made by me. Gotta play with sets and parts to get it juuust rite. More S/T`s to come in future, and even better, this was an experiment/test model. Have fun! Read the read me!! P.S. use high reflections, bumper, rollbar, and smokestacks are Chrome!! *EDIT* Vehicle has been re-uploaded, Please download agian if have this truck, the wrong .SMF file was in the pod. Sorry for any inconvienence or confusion. *EDIT*

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !
Review This Vehicle!!!

Uploaded by: DiggaDiesel

K. Styles

USA
25 Posts
Posted - Apr 04 2003 :  12:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Send K. Styles an ICQ Message
whoa Sweet truck digga keep up the Good work
hehe 1st to d/l it :)

Go to Top of Page

DJ-Renegade
Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest.

USA
180 Posts
Posted - Apr 04 2003 :  4:47:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit DJ-Renegade's Homepage  Send DJ-Renegade an instant message
great job DD hope to c more work like that around here

Jeeps can be the best thing and the only thing you see do good offroad! Go to Top of Page

Dusty030

USA
61 Posts
Posted - Apr 04 2003 :  8:07:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Dusty030 an instant message
Hey man, this looks sick, but how did you let so much air out of the tires, What is it in the .trk? i could really use taht if you dont mind.

When you see a fork in the road, don't go left or right, it means someones been there before. You should go up the middle. That's where the adventure is. Go to Top of Page

Shroom
NKA_Mudslinger

USA
733 Posts
Posted - Apr 04 2003 :  8:27:38 PM  Show Profile
u cant deflate ur tires, it is teh depth of the dirt on the track, and this is a sweet truck DD, and could ya tell me how ya got the chrome on there

Proud Team Member of Extreme Truck Designs Go to Top of Page

CMRmember-Jeff
FTR_Jeff

USA
3468 Posts
Posted - Apr 04 2003 :  9:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Send CMRmember-Jeff a Yahoo! Message  Send CMRmember-Jeff an instant message
This thing is very sweet Digga! I love it! The chrome really looks great, and this is easy to drive....plus, finally a truck uploaded thats not converted! Thanks for putting it in career for $0 btw, saved me money hehe!

Member of Team CZM Go to Top of Page

DiggaDiesel
Big Rig Racer

USA
579 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  12:09:15 AM  Show Profile
Thanks all, more will be on the way, hopefully somewhat soon, maby even a package deal.

The chrome shows up like this in T&L rendering, and in the bump.tif's alpha it is painted solid white, and it being light grey in the ??.tif gives a nice look too, but reflections must be turned on high to achieve the chrome. Sorry if your vid-card cant do T&L or hasnt much memory or power.

If you have any issues with the way the truck handles or any of that, feel free to do any changes to the .trk file yourself. I personaly was able to get to 270mph when i was testing it before release, and it has the same .trk now.

Peterbilt 387, Kenworth T2k, and Freightliner Coronado "may" be next...

I cant even win for loosing Go to Top of Page

Viper007Bond
Viper Powered

USA
1809 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  12:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Viper007Bond's Homepage  Send Viper007Bond an ICQ Message  Send Viper007Bond a Yahoo! Message  Send Viper007Bond an instant message
Wow! My dad works for Freightliner, he'll love this. Any chances of making a realistic (and therefore) slow version of this?

Turbo
King of Conversions

USA
1569 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  02:10:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Turbo's Homepage  Send Turbo a Yahoo! Message
Form Review:
Did you actually Download and Try This File? yes
Did it Work for You? yes
In Can be found In Game As:Class: Make:Dodge Name:Freightliner Century
Is it in a .POD format? YES
Is it a Career Vehicle? YES
Your Rating? OK

Comments:
where is the frame in the screenshot it showa a detailed chassis in the game its not there also this is a converted truck probably from big truck heat and whats wrong with converted trucks i convert them i also add rollbars push bars ans if a model does`nt have an interior i will model one converting cars is not as easy as you might think because each convertion from different games have their own set of problems

Pic or Topic Link:

Edited by - Turbo on Apr 05 2003 02:32:57 AM

Edited by - Turbo on Apr 05 2003 02:35:54 AM Go to Top of Page

DiggaDiesel
Big Rig Racer

USA
579 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  08:59:24 AM  Show Profile
quote:
where is the frame in the screenshot it showa a detailed chassis in the game its not there also this is a converted truck probably from big truck heat and whats wrong with converted trucks i convert them i also add rollbars push bars ans if a model does`nt have an interior i will model one converting cars is not as easy as you might think because each convertion from different games have their own set of problems

1st off, if you cant see the bright yellow chassis, your blind. Does anyone else NOT see the chassis?? 2nd this aint no conversion you Tard! if you knew what you was even doin, you could easily tell its not. 3rd I didnt make this for you Turbo, read the readme file. If its soooo hard to convert, then why you got so many?? and why not "Make" your own stuff

I cant even win for loosing

Hey, Viper... If its possible for your dad to get some descent blueprints (scaled drawings of the front, sides, back and top) to use for modeling, I'll make it as slow as you like, or any other truck I might make.

Edited by - DiggaDiesel on Apr 05 2003 09:07:06 AM Go to Top of Page

Turbo
King of Conversions

USA
1569 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  10:39:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Turbo's Homepage  Send Turbo a Yahoo! Message
i convert cars because i
1 enjoy it
2 to give these guys more choices
3 i don't make cars and have no desire to
and don't ever call me names because you do not know me so what gives you the right to badmouth me in my review i was civil i only stated an opinion i said nothing that warranted you calling me names so knock it off
Turbo

Go to Top of Page

4x4 KING
The Only One!

Canada
1477 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  11:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4 KING's Homepage
that's what i call a big truck! and a nice one! good job on it Digga, can't wait to see your next ones!

Don't even ask... Go to Top of Page

DiggaDiesel
Big Rig Racer

USA
579 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  12:47:09 PM  Show Profile
quote:
i only stated an opinion

I dont see an opinion anywhere in that post.

quote:
also this is a converted truck probably from big truck heat

And this is funny, you say this as you know it for fact, but not all too sure where it came from, so how you know its converted?

(pulls out box of Kleenx PUFF tissues) Quit yer cryin Turdo

4x4evo2suxs

17 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  1:13:38 PM  Show Profile
digga i love your truck its downloading right now keep up the good work!

Go to Top of Page

mSuAsLtEaEnNg
KX 125

USA
203 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  2:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Send mSuAsLtEaEnNg an instant message
great job dd guess i will have to reinstall evo2 to dl this beast gj!

Go to Top of Page

Turbo
King of Conversions

USA
1569 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  2:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Turbo's Homepage  Send Turbo a Yahoo! Message
i did not say for a fact i said probably it looks like the ones i done
not saying it is i opened your truck in zmod and there is no chassis
just to let you know. leave us not get off on the wrong foot here we should not be hacking at one another but instead trying to help each other to make this great game a better one "friend"
Turbo

Go to Top of Page

Up_On_66s

USA
5 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  6:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Up_On_66s a Yahoo! Message  Send Up_On_66s an instant message
yo dd the chassis is not on the truck when i bring it up. Ive bought every thing and still no chassis. Try fixin that. Cool truck. But it dont look like a freightliner century but its cool. I like the paint job all except the grill area that just dont look right, but on the other hand it never shows anyway. So who cares. But fix the chassis prob. And yall stop bein mean to turbo i think his conversions are good.

Whats the difference between a ford and a golf ball? You can drive a golf ball 200 yards! But a Chevy can drive 4ever! Go to Top of Page

NKA_Cipriani
Above the Best

USA
683 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  7:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit NKA_Cipriani's Homepage
Woah, that is a cool truck. Keep up the good work Digga

DiggaDiesel
Big Rig Racer

USA
579 Posts
Posted - Apr 05 2003 :  10:18:15 PM  Show Profile
Re-uploaded with correct SMF in the POD, chassis will now show up as in picture above. Sorry for inconvienence, Please download again. I had correct files in MODELS folder for evo2, therefor it showed up correctly when i tested the POD. Apology to Turbo, for my reaction, thanks for trying to point it out to me.

Street_Racer

USA
70 Posts
Posted - Apr 08 2003 :  08:40:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Street_Racer's Homepage
great looking truck i hope to see more of them

Go to Top of Page

killerskull
Test Driver

Canada
1188 Posts
Posted - Sep 01 2003 :  08:07:53 AM  Show Profile
Form Review:
Did you actually Download and Try This File? YES
Did it Work for You? YES
In Can be found In Game As:Class: Make: Name:
Your Rating? NICE

Comments:
i like its apperence and its suspension

Pic or Topic Link:

Go to Top of Page

TAB

USA
57 Posts
Posted - Dec 12 2003 :  09:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit TAB's Homepage
hey this truck is really just made for looks it really is not made for offroading or dragracing or anything else because it doesn't have the speed the other vehicles do so work on the speed a little digga diesal!

Go to Top of Page

Skyline~Redneck
454SS

USA
530 Posts
Posted - Dec 12 2003 :  10:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Skyline~Redneck's Homepage
nice i like i wonder if it will do good on hhc3 be cool if it does

Go to Top of Page

punkrocker

USA
51 Posts
Posted - May 06 2005 :  09:06:35 AM  Show Profile  Send punkrocker an instant message
Form Review:
Did it Work for You? YES
In Can be found In Game As:
Your Rating? GREAT!

Comments:
awesome semi! i love it!
btw... my dad works for Caterpillar... he`s gonna love this truck when i show it to him!

Pic or Topic Link:

Go to Top of Page

1984chevyS-10tahoe
New Visitor

0 Posts
Posted - Aug 10 2007 :  6:21:09 PM  Show Profile
Form Review:
Did it Work for You? YES
In Can be found In Game As:Class: Make: Name:
Your Rating? GREAT!

Comments:
this semi is so awsome i love it thanks can u get a peterbuilt on to i would love to have one of them thanks again.

Pic or Topic Link:

Go to Top of Page

4x4EvolutionFan

USA
601 Posts
Posted - Sep 03 2015 :  9:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4x4EvolutionFan's Homepage
Nice job on this monster truck-styled big rig! Seeing the Caterpillar logo on the front reminds me of the European Caterpillar racing truck (I saw it for the first time in TM Books and Video's "I Love Cat Machines Part 3," and I also saw it in the PlayStation 2 game "Super Trucks Racing").

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Freightliner Century by DiggaDiesel Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page