Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/21/2017   7:58:27 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Vehicle Downloading, Details and Reviews
 Old Willy`s by Turbo
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Old Willy`s by Turbo Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - Apr 06 2003 :  07:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: Old Willy`s
Author: Turbo
Class: Custom Truck/SUV. File Size: 206993
Status: OKed for use by Admin Downloads: 57 ID: 910 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
In-game Location: Custom
this is the jmmy trk from
insane by codemasters with a old willy skin
evo convertion by Turbo
texture By: trw
wheels by tyler

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !
Review This Vehicle!!!

Uploaded by: Turbo

4x4evo2suxs

17 Posts
Posted - Apr 06 2003 :  10:05:04 AM  Show Profile
First to download nice job

Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Apr 13 2003 :  7:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
You need to stop this stupid converting stuff kuz its annoying and none of these trucks are worth CRAP! sorry but its true

Go to Top of Page

Turbo
King of Conversions

USA
1569 Posts
Posted - Apr 13 2003 :  9:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Turbo's Homepage  Send Turbo a Yahoo! Message
because i don't want to now there put that in your pipe and smoke it ya jerk

Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  7:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
All the trucks you convert are gay anyway the highest DL ive seen was o i think 5

Go to Top of Page

CMRmember-Jeff
FTR_Jeff

USA
3468 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  7:14:28 PM  Show Profile  Send CMRmember-Jeff a Yahoo! Message  Send CMRmember-Jeff an instant message
The DL's are low cause he uploads so many! They hardly have a chance to be on the first page. I think it would help if you upload maybe 5 a week or less, and let them get downloaded before uploading new ones.

Member of Team CZM Go to Top of Page

Turbo
King of Conversions

USA
1569 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  7:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Turbo's Homepage  Send Turbo a Yahoo! Message
Jeff you may be right. 4x4master your a jackass and i would appreciate it if you would get off my back about if only one person downloads one of my "convertions" and likes it then i have suceeded it seems whereever i go on these sites to upload cars i run into jackasses like you and i tired of it so shut ya face
Turbo

Edited by - Turbo on Apr 14 2003 7:32:17 PM Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  7:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
2 things
*1* I am techinally not a jackass kuz from my understanding thats a Donkey!!! :p
*2* I dont talk out of my FACE i talk out of my mouth so i cant shut my face!!
i was tryin to make the same point as Jeff just to let u know so no hard feelings?

Go to Top of Page

CMRmember-Jeff
FTR_Jeff

USA
3468 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  7:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Send CMRmember-Jeff a Yahoo! Message  Send CMRmember-Jeff an instant message
I'm not raggin on your work Turbo. I have looked at every single vehicle you have uploaded to this site, and there are a lot of good works. I mean dang, I wish I was able to have that many vehicles uploaded. I just take too long working on modeling and painting and getting them to work in the game that I only upload maybe once a month if I'm lucky.

Member of Team CZM Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  7:48:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
He just convets thats all though Jeff! no painting or nothing!

Go to Top of Page

Turbo
King of Conversions

USA
1569 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  8:23:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Turbo's Homepage  Send Turbo a Yahoo! Message
so i convert cars somebody's got to do it don't worry about what i do just tend to your own business and stay the heck outa mine
i do paint i don't build don't know how don't want to know there to much out there and all ya have to do is ask and as for paintwork i give you guys raw material the big job is done the converting and get them to work change them paint them cut em into do what you want just give credit where it's due end of story
Turbo

Go to Top of Page

Stuck Throttle
Proliferate Poster

1031 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  8:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stuck Throttle's Homepage  Send Stuck Throttle an ICQ Message  Send Stuck Throttle an instant message
I think I have had my fill of this. Bickering like this can be taken to email. This is a reveiw topic........ reveiw the truck itself in a contructive manner...not the author. ~4X4MaStEr~ your point has been made. Turbo.... fight back with emails not posts.

Go to Top of Page

VisionHawk
Proliferate Poster

USA
1011 Posts
Posted - Apr 14 2003 :  9:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit VisionHawk's Homepage  Send VisionHawk a Yahoo! Message
Turbo, don't listen to that. Keep on doing what you're doing. Conversions are NOT easy and I'm glad to see you doing it for us. Thanks!

Visit my art gallery!
Go to Top of Page

dasha
New Visitor

USA
0 Posts
Posted - May 30 2003 :  8:38:18 PM  Show Profile
Form Review:
Did you actually Download and Try This File? YES
Did it Work for You? NO
In Can be found In Game As:Class: Make: Name:
Is it in a .POD format? YES
Is it a Career Vehicle? YES
Your Rating? TRASH

Comments:
how the heck do u get it to work? i know how to install custom trucks but none of them that i dl from vales don`t work but it looks cool

Pic or Topic Link:

Go to Top of Page

toyota racer_01
New Visitor

1 Posts
Posted - Oct 01 2003 :  9:17:17 PM  Show Profile
Form Review:
Did you actually Download and Try This File? YES
Did it Work for You? YES
In Can be found In Game As:Class: Make: Name:
Is it in a .POD format? YES
Is it a Career Vehicle? YES
Your Rating? NICE

Comments:
This thing is sick[:)] i have the crawler too. But this one flips less when doing hill climbing. great work and dont let people give you crap. Your conversions are sick. I can`t even do any of that stuff i just dl my two a day.[;)] Great work.

Pic or Topic Link:

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Old Willy`s by Turbo Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
Review This Vehicle!!!
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page