Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   12/11/2017   11:24:44 PM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Track Downloading, Details and Reviews
 Gultch Crawler by ~TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.~
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Gultch Crawler by ~TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.~ Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - Sep 13 2003 :  8:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: Gultch Crawler
Author: ~TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.~
Track Type: Circut in the Mountains. File Size: 2051078
Status: OKed for use by Admin Downloads: 223 ID: 578 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
Here it is... The track you have all been waiting for!!! Gultch Crawler the sequal to Lamar Gultch! This track is very realistic and has been thumb up by all my beta testers which are CMR-MemberJeff, Claw.cg., DJ-Renegade, and TenderPawsz! I only posted o

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !

Uploaded by: ~4x4MaStEr~

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Sep 13 2003 :  8:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
It cut off the last of my description so here it is!

I only posted one pic... however its up to you to find out the rest! A big thanks to all my testers for there help with what i should do!!! Please leave all questions, comments, reviews and problems you come across!

Who Said Smurfs where stoners? Go to Top of Page

eXan

Russia
13 Posts
Posted - Sep 13 2003 :  9:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit eXan's Homepage  Send eXan an ICQ Message  Send eXan an instant message
Nice work, but track wich i want most of all is a track where u have to cross some rivers (deep enough to go through only with Safari Snorkel) a dusty road where only 1 truck can go and rocks on the main road ( not big). If u understood what i mean please make this track. Thank you. Again nice work!

Go to Top of Page

DSM-Mudfox

USA
179 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  4:40:49 PM  Show Profile  Send DSM-Mudfox a Yahoo! Message
That sounds like GTO Mountain Road By Tyler Wysocki BTW: Track looks good Master I will download and try when i get back.

Go to Top of Page

CJ-Designs
79 CJ-7

Australia
1126 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  4:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit CJ-Designs's Homepage
Frist downlaod Great work ~4X4MaStEr~

Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  5:53:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
No other comments??? cmon people most realistic track in a LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME!

CJ-Designs
79 CJ-7

Australia
1126 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  6:15:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit CJ-Designs's Homepage
Alright it runs great it nice...great rockcrawling and u did the best work ever done how that mate??

Go to Top of Page

CMRmember-Jeff
FTR_Jeff

USA
3468 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  7:24:39 PM  Show Profile  Send CMRmember-Jeff a Yahoo! Message  Send CMRmember-Jeff an instant message
Great track man, was fun doing the beta testing. Nice additions to it since the first beta also. I just spent a half hour playing on it and is definitely fun, even for the non-avid rockcrawler. And for the person wanting to cross rivers, this track has water crossings, ones deep enough to stop a rig. Mine barely makes it through one of them, but that's part of the challenge/fun.

Go to Top of Page

Rebel_Chevy

USA
31 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  7:41:43 PM  Show Profile
Dang master, did you forget about your old pall Rebel???? Not even an offer to beta. Give me a hollar some time on aim you cracker

rompin,stompen,mud slingen, !!BIG BLOCK POWA !! Go to Top of Page

Woody
Administrator

USA
1860 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  7:58:44 PM  Show Profile
First, I was trying out the track so I could ok it and at one point the game crashed and I got the error "too many complex collision objects" so it will not be Ok'ed as is.

Second, with game trucks it is practiclly impossible to run, the only way I got anywhere was to just drive around most the obstacles. I just got back on the main course to get the checkpoints. This is not really bad or good but unless you have a well built rockcrawling truck you will not be able to run the track as intended.

Third, outside of the crawling sections it is almost a flat plane with scattered trees. Again this isnt really good or bad but it does take away from the realism.

PS I got the error while on top of one of the ridges that make up the side of the main course, from there I had a view of several of the groups of rocks and that is probably why I got the error. I was able to see many more rocks than would be visible from the "normal" crawling path.

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  8:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
Hey rebel long time no see... I dont know your AIM screen name... ill check your profile when im done posting this... Woody you are right... i do not know how to greyscale my tracks or else they would be alot more mountainy outside the main areas and the reason why you got that error is because there is 1 corner where you can view sever sections of the track and it does give that error however for that error to be fixed every rock you see from that point would have to be removed so i didnt even go that far... as for another track i am thiking of keeping this layout but redoing every rock and adding mountains and much much more! i will start looking for betas in another 2 or 3 weeks if you are interested in being a beta you have to have a good crawling rig and be able to have quite a bit a of free time! Leave a message here or hit me up on AIM my screen name is PhntmSk8r. Please leave all questions, comments or as woody did critizism/comments. lol JK woody! And rebel once again LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!!! Good to see your still around... we got alot of catchin up to do on AIM or MSN so get on sometime this week we will run the track in Multi if your up to it... Thanks for all the comments and helpfull critisizm on what i need to do better and change and i will be contacting a select few to see if they are up for beta testing a track that will become part of a trilogy that will include the tracks Lamar Gulch, Gulch Crawler, and the final name is still unknown... keep yours eyes peeled for more updates and the 3rd and final track of the Crazy Gulch Crawling Trilogy!!

eXan

Russia
13 Posts
Posted - Sep 14 2003 :  8:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit eXan's Homepage  Send eXan an ICQ Message  Send eXan an instant message
Yeah, Woody I got the same error and game quited...xx(

Go to Top of Page

Wrangler
Hardcore Rockcrawler

131 Posts
Posted - Sep 15 2003 :  2:41:17 PM  Show Profile
I'll help you with beta testing Master!

"Paved Roads are a fine example of needless government spending" Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Sep 15 2003 :  3:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
Sorry wrangler but if you woulda read i said "I will be CONTACTING a select few" but ill keep you in mind!

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Sep 19 2003 :  4:18:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
What people??? Comments ended??? lol jk but anywayz i have new news for all of you... My 3rd and final track to the Crazy Gulch Crawling Trilogy is now in the works! The name of it will be Carnage Gulch (as seen in Petersons 4Wheel&Offroad Mag) and expect to see it by the end of October or early November! And for this track please keep the Comments, Questions or Concers comming! Thanks!
Here are a couple more pictures!! Hopefully it will help the DL number go up!

Edited by - ~4x4MaStEr~ on Sep 19 2003 4:33:53 PM

Edited by - ~4x4MaStEr~ on Sep 19 2003 4:41:54 PM Go to Top of Page

CJ-Designs
79 CJ-7

Australia
1126 Posts
Posted - Sep 19 2003 :  5:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit CJ-Designs's Homepage
That one looks good mani can't wait it be out!.

Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Sep 19 2003 :  5:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
Those pics are of this track Gultch Crawler... all my other track is right now is a bunch of grassy hills!

Dusty030

USA
61 Posts
Posted - Sep 20 2003 :  06:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Dusty030 an instant message
Hey master. Whats going on. I came online and saw your track sitting there. The one from way back when that i played and it was just a pile of rocks. It looks good from the pic and i will download it sometime, but i gotta work in a few. Talk to me sometime. We will run it.

When you see a fork in the road, don't go left or right, it means someones been there before. You should go up the middle. That's where the adventure is. Go to Top of Page

Lawer

169 Posts
Posted - Sep 27 2003 :  10:46:09 PM  Show Profile
WOW i should d/l this track right now but i used my 2 d/l in the Avalanche Jeep FIXED and ASSASSINE for the RTMAC track that is coming out in Dec 25th

well i made a muddin and rock climbing list in my topic

here: http://www.vales.com/evo2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9317

okay i d/l this track already and there is no error in it, but i tried to climb the rock with class3 jeep, really fun to drive with it on this track. someone ok's this track

"Drive KC DRIVE! the cop goin to catch us!"

Edited by - Lawer on Sep 28 2003 12:28:24 PM Go to Top of Page

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Sep 28 2003 :  5:42:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
Thanks for all of the comments everybody!!! Dont forget to tell other people to come download this track! Help me out a lil bit! Thanks again! Keep the comments!

~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Sep 30 2003 :  3:03:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
Keep the comments comming... Sorry i did this forgot about the edit button!

Lawer

169 Posts
Posted - Sep 30 2003 :  3:04:54 PM  Show Profile
one word for u 4x4master "lol"

Edited by - Lawer on Sep 30 2003 3:07:07 PM Go to Top of Page

Trey

USA
523 Posts
Posted - Oct 01 2003 :  6:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trey's Homepage

Enjoyed the track look forward to more of your work. Go to Top of Page
~4x4MaStEr~
TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.

USA
1797 Posts
Posted - Oct 06 2003 :  1:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit ~4x4MaStEr~'s Homepage  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ a Yahoo! Message  Send ~4x4MaStEr~ an instant message
I just started my next rock crawling track today... excpect releasal either the end of this month or the first 2 weeks of next month! And keep the questions and comments about this track comming!

Previous Topic Gultch Crawler by ~TJ~4x4MaStEr~.cg.~ Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page