Q&A  -  
HELP!
=VEHICLES=
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
  Q&A  -  
HELP!
KC's Store   Tracks: FREE - RCG - Random - Models UP - Down   Vehicles: FREE - Random - Search/Sort Turbo
   10/22/2017   6:29:54 AM     
  CHAT  Nobody in Chat

REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password

Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Track Downloading, Details and Reviews
 AF EXTREME Offroad Plygrn by Af Merlin Cpt
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic AF EXTREME Offroad Plygrn by Af Merlin Cpt Next Topic  
admin
System Generated Review Topic

0 Posts
Posted - Sep 22 2003 :  8:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit admin's Homepage
Name: AF EXTREME Offroad Plygrn
Author: Af Merlin Cpt
Track Type: Free Roam that Varies in terrain. File Size: 2152561
Status: OKed for use by Admin Downloads: 647 ID: 583 Open with OpenFile.exepen from Disc
Description:
This is the Final Version of My Offroad Playground, It features many different things to play on. Also included is custom sounds and models. Look around and have fun.

Go to DOWNLOAD Page !

Uploaded by: af merlin cpt

AF Merlin Cpt

199 Posts
Posted - Sep 22 2003 :  9:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit AF Merlin Cpt's Homepage  Send AF Merlin Cpt an ICQ Message  Send AF Merlin Cpt a Yahoo! Message  Send AF Merlin Cpt an instant message
THAT IS RIGHT

AF MERLIN CPT
is back

After a Long vacation playing MCO, I have Returned. And would normally be at work but I have been injured while at work, and cannot walk well right now. While Working on a metal bladed tire lift system my foot became caught in the blades and my right foot was crushed. I have so far spent almost 4.5 months at home, and some days dont even leave bed.

Also on a good note I will be moving into a new House I just bought and are in the middle of doing the paper work on. House is paid for in Cash. And while Im out due to my injury I will be working on new things for Evo2. So Look for more of my Fun Stuff Soon.

MERLIN IS BACK

May the Power of Merlin Be With You. Go to Top of Page

hotrod50s mco

USA
84 Posts
Posted - Sep 23 2003 :  06:06:13 AM  Show Profile  Send hotrod50s mco an instant message
this is an extremely fun track great for testing out new trucks,merlin and myself had a blast playing this 1 last night,and testing out some new rides that may be released in near future.
lol this track has a lot of unique features.like bowling for ummm
not sure what word to use to not offend anyone so i'll let you fill in the blank,lol.but this track is highly recommended and may well wind up being one of the most popular.

I want my MCO motorcityonline 4ever
http://groups.msn.com/MotorCityOnline-Uptown Go to Top of Page

Roof
ridetrektr30

USA
81 Posts
Posted - Sep 23 2003 :  09:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Roof's Homepage  Send Roof an instant message
yehhaaaa...

Go to Top of Page

Lawer

169 Posts
Posted - Sep 23 2003 :  10:42:12 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back merlin! how is the foot? painful?

Dont steal my Hotrod, it got a bomb in it

Go to Top of Page

RedSnapper

Indonesia
780 Posts
Posted - Sep 24 2003 :  06:12:48 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back, bud! :-D

I'm sorry to hear that...hope you recover fast! :-)

But officer, it's just a four cylinder! Go to Top of Page

AF Merlin Cpt

199 Posts
Posted - Sep 28 2003 :  07:13:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit AF Merlin Cpt's Homepage  Send AF Merlin Cpt an ICQ Message  Send AF Merlin Cpt a Yahoo! Message  Send AF Merlin Cpt an instant message
I have been in considerable pain with this foot due to it now being infected. However spent the weekend camping.

I was upset to find out that for some reason the pod file didnt keep my custom sounds that this map used. The prev version worked and had the custom sounds.

As I have time I will be working on a new track to be released only when its complete. It will be a new dragstrip, and I may get back warmed up on making custom models by making new bleachers, and other buildings to go on this track. Im planning on doing some drag fun runs coming up shortly after the tracks release.

I missed this community and I will be around more now to keep in touch and to toss you guys and gals some new toys to play with.

May the Power of Merlin Be With You. Go to Top of Page

Dr. X
Test Driver

USA
1268 Posts
Posted - Sep 28 2003 :  10:17:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Dr. X an instant message
Welcome back Merlin! I hope your foot feels better.

of Team NKA Go to Top of Page

Lawer

169 Posts
Posted - Sep 28 2003 :  12:13:06 PM  Show Profile
lol, someone ok's this track right away! (i wished i can ok's ur tracks, but im not a mod)

"Drive KC DRIVE! the cop goin to catch us!" Go to Top of Page

Trey

USA
523 Posts
Posted - Oct 01 2003 :  6:51:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trey's Homepage
Nice track keep'em coming.

For those who fought FREEDOM has a taste the PROTECTED will never know. Go to Top of Page

Not Here

102 Posts
Posted - Oct 17 2003 :  8:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Not Here's Homepage
tihs track is off da hizzook

Go to Top of Page

CRA~Jeff

17 Posts
Posted - Dec 25 2003 :  8:54:49 PM  Show Profile
DRAG TURNEY!!!!!!!

<~The only way to win is to fly! CRA~HpOrRiNdEeT Go to Top of Page

RRcreations

298 Posts
Posted - Jan 28 2004 :  7:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Send RRcreations an instant message
for such a simple trakc it is extremely fun..which i dont say about too many tracks..hope to see another soon

Go to Top of Page

The gamegoat

USA
47 Posts
Posted - Mar 16 2004 :  7:17:51 PM  Show Profile
SWEET!

Vroom Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic AF EXTREME Offroad Plygrn by Af Merlin Cpt Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KC's Evo2 Place