Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
-= VEHICLES =-
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
11/14/2018  2:45:48 AM - MTM2 Store - Random Tracks - Random Vehicles - Add-On Installer
Who's Racing here:
CHAT
Nobody in Chat
REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 drag leagues???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic drag leagues??? Next Topic  
_PiTBUL_

USA
403 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2004 :  1:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Send _PiTBUL_ an instant message  Reply with Quote
ok guys it's no secret that I love to drag, but with the fact that I been gone I don't know wich ones are still operating... the ones I knew about seem to be somewhat abandoned. I've looked at Meth's drag rescorce site but that didn't help much...

when the world deals u the bad stuff... push the pedal and dump the clutch... give the world smoke to choke on

Hot Shoe
Drag Track Consultant

USA
1615 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2004 :  1:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hot Shoe's Homepage  Send Hot Shoe an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hey Pit! Glad to hear from ya again. Leagues that are running right now are:

USIRA MTC TNT: http://www.geocities.com/xfatm_dustinha/usira_tnt-mtc.htm

IMMJ: http://www.geocities.com/immj2kx/

IMTRA: http://www.mtm2.com/~imtra/

Hey, are you still gonna try to run ICORR again? I have a couple of ICORR ST tracks that are still sitting on my hd.

USMJS Overall Points Champion/Fright Night 2004 Racing Winner Go to Top of Page

_PiTBUL_

USA
403 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2004 :  2:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Send _PiTBUL_ an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
honestly I hadn't thought about Icorr... after a 6 month heiatus from the world (freelance touring Mexico) I havn't been thinking much at all.
if people still have faith I might try to kick it off again.

kinda dissapointed to see so few leagues operating. even more dissapointed to find that only one seems to be allowing customs, and it's an OS league.

when the world deals u the bad stuff... push the pedal and dump the clutch... give the world smoke to choke on Go to Top of Page

go leafs go
Duct-tape King

Canada
2348 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2004 :  2:04:40 PM  Show Profile  Send go leafs go an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
i think stating up the icorr would be very good i know for sure me,si,chirs and juan would join cuse we run icorr for fun somtimes

2004 GRAY CUP CHAMPIONS TORONTO ARGONAUTS!!!!/2004 NASCAR CHAMPION KURT BUSCH<< CAN IT GET ANY BETTER

Edited by - go leafs go on Dec 06 2004 2:05:08 PM Go to Top of Page

Suicidal_Maniac
Irresolute

USA
647 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2004 :  5:41:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Suicidal_Maniac's Homepage  Send Suicidal_Maniac an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
IMTRA allows customs as long as they meet the guidelines

As far as other leagues not running, PROMTRA isnt running right now I believe because of Gfans lack of available time. I dont know when USMTRA or NTNT are starting back up

As far as my league it ended recently and I'm not sure when it will restart. I might have it restart as soon as January but not positive.

USMJS Racing - Visit Us At http://usmjs.cjb.net Go to Top of Page

DannyD

USA
211 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2004 :  6:02:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit DannyD's Homepage  Send DannyD an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
mdrags is still running but i have seriouisly delayed the release of the schdeule but it'll be up, keep checkin the site
www.mdrags.cjb.net

Go to Top of Page

Malibu350
Spectator

1355 Posts
Posted - Dec 06 2004 :  9:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Malibu350's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote

http://mtm2draggers.net/

Go to Top of Page

RobbyH14
Dragologist

3963 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  10:35:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit RobbyH14's Homepage  Send RobbyH14 a Yahoo! Message  Send RobbyH14 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
The site Mal posted is awesome if you want info. I will not be starting up NTNT or NTNT Super Nationals for awhile. College and AllMonster.com have me busy enough, and with all the attitude I got for trying to be fair the last time I ran NTNT it'll just be longer.

NTNT-Commitment to Online Racing Excellence Go to Top of Page

TKoch

Canada
400 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  4:13:52 PM  Show Profile  Send TKoch an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
>I will not be starting up NTNT or NTNT Super Nationals for awhile

T_T aww...poo

Go to Top of Page

GD XXIII

USA
59 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  6:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit GD XXIII's Homepage  Send GD XXIII a Yahoo! Message  Send GD XXIII an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Will just keep quiet on the whole ordeal, and people please, this has nothing to do with monster-style, it is all me and my personality in M T M 2.........and plus I am only messing around, I purposely come off like this just cause it is a persona that I am setting for myself....so if you think that we at m-s are jerks then tell us personally, don't tell the whole world.......!

Avenger Monster Truck Racing....We're # 1 baby....!

Edited by - GD XXIII on Dec 07 2004 7:00:44 PM Go to Top of Page

Trans_Am
IRT Captain

USA
3101 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  6:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trans_Am's Homepage  Send Trans_Am an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
You run your mouth about what you think other people think (usually wrong) and express your opinion as if what you say is always right. You can't even go one race without jumping on a soap box as if we care what you might have to say.

You could have done without the attitude for once. Maybe YOU need to be for real and realize that MTM2 isn't the guy's life and there are other things that come first.

"...We're breakin' out the holly and aluminum tree, 'cuz it's that jolly season..."

Edited by - Trans_Am on Dec 07 2004 6:37:17 PM Go to Top of Page

Mr. Destruction
Guy on the Couch

Martinique
3586 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  6:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Destruction's Homepage  Send Mr. Destruction a Yahoo! Message  Send Mr. Destruction an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Wow, I'm really starting to be convinced that the Monster-Style.com staff is full of jerks and buttheads...

GD, honestly dude did you just come back to start some trouble? I'm sick of you already. Can we have this guy locked up? Please? I think it's someone gets put in time out. Diaper rash appearantly makes you cranky......

"I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in." Go to Top of Page

mattdst

34 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  7:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Is a 'persona' really nessicary to get online and race?

Go to Top of Page

Trans_Am
IRT Captain

USA
3101 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  7:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trans_Am's Homepage  Send Trans_Am an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Or a bad excuse for having a bad attitude and thinking you're better than everybody else.

"...We're breakin' out the holly and aluminum tree, 'cuz it's that jolly season..." Go to Top of Page

GD XXIII

USA
59 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  8:44:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit GD XXIII's Homepage  Send GD XXIII a Yahoo! Message  Send GD XXIII an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
A wise man once quoted.......'You may have seen me in the streets, but you don't know me, when you holla and I speak, remember you don't know me, quit telling people you my partna, remember you don't know me, yeah you know they call me T.I., but you don't me, you be hating and I see why cause you don't know me'

And that is exactly how I feel, and I really can't verbally discuss how I really feel online, but if you wanna talk to me, my info. is in the profile......!

Avenger Monster Truck Racing....We're # 1 baby....! Go to Top of Page

Mr. Destruction
Guy on the Couch

Martinique
3586 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  9:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Destruction's Homepage  Send Mr. Destruction a Yahoo! Message  Send Mr. Destruction an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Dude....shhh.....

"I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in." Go to Top of Page

RobbyH14
Dragologist

3963 Posts
Posted - Dec 07 2004 :  10:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit RobbyH14's Homepage  Send RobbyH14 a Yahoo! Message  Send RobbyH14 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I have an honest, nothing-attached-to-it question...

What were/are you talking about with the first post? Ordeal?

I'm in the dark here...I honestly don't know what you're referring to, dude. I said nothing about M-S...did someone else and it got deleted or somethin?

NTNT-Commitment to Online Racing Excellence Go to Top of Page

Mr. Destruction
Guy on the Couch

Martinique
3586 Posts
Posted - Dec 08 2004 :  09:51:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Destruction's Homepage  Send Mr. Destruction a Yahoo! Message  Send Mr. Destruction an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
He's just off in his own world, Haught. Best leave this one be...

mattdst

34 Posts
Posted - Dec 08 2004 :  8:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
This week on "As The Wheel Turns.."

sorry..i had to :D

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic drag leagues??? Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
KC's MTM 2 Place and vales.com are privately owned and operated by KC Vale.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Address all site comments and questions to KC Vale

KC's MTM2 Place

KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page