Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
-= VEHICLES =-
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
10/21/2017  5:17:27 AM - MTM2 Store - Random Tracks - Random Vehicles - Add-On Installer
Who's Racing here:
CHAT
Nobody in Chat
REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 Anyone need photos?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Anyone need photos? Next Topic  
Blaze

402 Posts
Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  1:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Blaze an instant message  Reply with Quote
Heya guys,

been a LONG time since I was last here. Missed it..Sad to hear that KC's shutting the place down :(, guess I better d/l all my work while I can. Saw some very impressive stuff in the works and recently released like slicksters tnt's stuff..brings back memories..ahh.

anyway, i'm going ot the anaheim show tomorrow night and was wondering if anyone needed any pictures? i plan on hitting the pit party too.

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Jan 10 2009 :  07:26:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:
been a LONG time since I was last here. Missed it..Sad to hear that KC's shutting the place down
Hi Blaze, ya it's been awhile, hows life treating you?
I'm not shutting down just yet but it's not very busy, just a dozen or so people a day.

It's all how you look at things ©¿©¬ Go to Top of Page

Blaze

402 Posts
Posted - Jan 10 2009 :  11:00:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Blaze an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I've been pretty good bro.

Hehe this place gives me good memories..I remember coming on here like 10 years ago.Lifes been alright for me.

How bout you?

Go to Top of Page

Blaze

402 Posts
Posted - Jan 11 2009 :  10:01:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Blaze an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Wow what a phenominal show that was. I got a bunch of great high quality pictures of almost all the trucks, including a new truck called Time Flys. Looks like an old Awesome Kong truck, was pretty kool.

I also got some great video of the freestyles from most of the trucks, like meents and huffaker in grave digger.

Go to Top of Page

DiggerFan
Proliferate Poster

Canada
899 Posts
Posted - Jan 11 2009 :  2:33:02 PM  Show Profile  Send DiggerFan an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Wow what a phenominal show that was. I got a bunch of great high quality pictures of almost all the trucks, including a new truck called Time Flys. Looks like an old Awesome Kong truck, was pretty kool.

I also got some great video of the freestyles from most of the trucks, like meents and huffaker in grave digger.

That sounded like a pretty good show... I believe that "Time Flys" truck is from the same team as Natural High.

"Anything but first is dead last..." Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Anyone need photos? Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
KC's MTM 2 Place and vales.com are privately owned and operated by KC Vale.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Address all site comments and questions to KC Vale

KC's MTM2 Place

© KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page