Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
-= VEHICLES =-
Download
  Reviews
    Upload
Q&A    Help!
11/21/2017  4:51:48 AM - MTM2 Store - Random Tracks - Random Vehicles - Add-On Installer
Who's Racing here:
CHAT
Nobody in Chat
REGISTER or enter your Username &
Password:
and
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forums Page
 Tailgate Party
 Just dusting off the forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Just dusting off the forum Next Topic  
KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  08:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No posts for over a month so I thought I make one.

It's all how you look at things ©¿©¬

Trans_Am
IRT Captain

USA
3101 Posts
Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  3:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trans_Am's Homepage  Send Trans_Am an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Here I am, thanks for the help.

I've been screwing around with Rigs of Rods lately (http://www.rigsofrods.com) and really missing how easy everything was to do for MTM2 with the wonderful util's like C-Pod and Binedit that made everything easy.

There's an online community of monter truck people at http://sim-monsters.com for RoR.

Here's some pics of my getting-my-feet-wet project:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/IRTc_Alex/screenshot_74.png
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/IRTc_Alex/screenshot_75.png
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/IRTc_Alex/screenshot_77.png

Edited by - Trans_Am on Jul 20 2012 4:01:43 PM Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Jul 22 2012 :  08:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hi Trans, nice to see ya ;-}

It's all how you look at things ©¿©¬ Go to Top of Page

dconsorti
Destruidor Brasileiro

Brazil
543 Posts
Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  12:16:42 PM  Show Profile  Send dconsorti an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
So i'm not the only one!!!

I guess everybody that playes MTM2 is a grown up now.. and do not have the time to talk with friends (my case!!0

But it's so nice to see this site up and many of old guys here!

Pátria Amada: Brasil Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  11:40:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I venture over here now and again but pretty tied up with my motorized bike forum. http://KCsBikes.com

I am building some pretty cool real life motor things now ;-}

Woody

138 Posts
Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  8:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Woody's Homepage  Send Woody an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I try to buzz by everyday but not much going one here.

Reality is for those that cant handle video games. Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Apr 07 2013 :  2:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

I try to buzz by everyday but not much going one here.

I know Woody, I check the 'Who's On' list when I visit and I appreciate it bud ;-}

BigDogge
Administrator

7724 Posts
Posted - Jul 06 2013 :  10:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit BigDogge's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

I guess everybody that playes MTM2 is a grown up now...

I was 39 years old when I started playing MTM2 back in 1999. I'm in my 50's now and I STILL don't believe I've grown too old for it.

The early bird gets the worm...but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese... Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  6:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
And here we all are still here saying hi now and again.

Evan
Spectator

Canada
957 Posts
Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  04:28:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Yo.

Go to Top of Page

BigDogge
Administrator

7724 Posts
Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  5:52:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit BigDogge's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Hi now and again.

Sorry...couldn't resist.

The early bird gets the worm...but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese... Go to Top of Page

CH_2005
MTM Technician

USA
1794 Posts
Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  10:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit CH_2005's Homepage  Send CH_2005 an ICQ Message  Send CH_2005 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Cough Cough. You guys did stir up some dust and some Dogge hair it seems.
:-D

Keep on MTMing; C-Site C-POD Go to Top of Page

Jguy

USA
200 Posts
Posted - Apr 01 2014 :  6:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jguy's Homepage  Send Jguy an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
Holy cow, some big-time names from the good 'ole days right there! Think my last post was me dropping in to say "hi" in 2007, unbelievable. This is one of the places that made me into what I am today. I still clearly remember the day I fell in love with MTM2 at Staples (yeah that was in '99 too!). Then I moved into modding, helping out here a tiny bit with reviews and OK'ing downloads, then into programming, then website programming, then servers, and now systems/network engineering.

Think I still have a CD with all the treasured MTM2 downloads kicking around my desk somewhere.

Thanks for keeping the doors open all these years KC. It's great to take a trip down memory lane every now and then.

- Jguy Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - May 15 2014 :  08:25:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
quote:

Thanks for keeping the doors open all these years KC. It's great to take a trip down memory lane every now and then.

- Jguy

Ya, this site is fun to poke around in once in awhile.

Total Topics: 9280
Archived Topics: 2993
Total Posts: 61751
Total Archived Posts: 24116
Registered Users: 4721

Go back in the archives and you can find topics about an MTM 3 and the beginning of 4x4 Evolution development and how TRI took the time to listen to what we wanted and made us another great game.

runt9
Proliferate Poster

1043 Posts
Posted - May 15 2014 :  9:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Send runt9 an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I can't believe I was 8 years old when I first posted here. I'm 21 now and still remember these names like it was yesterday. Good to see all of you again.

www.runt9.com/MTGDT2 Go to Top of Page

Losi 3X NT Sport

USA
513 Posts
Posted - May 22 2014 :  10:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Losi 3X NT Sport an ICQ Message  Send Losi 3X NT Sport a Yahoo! Message  Send Losi 3X NT Sport an instant message  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I believe I was 12 when I signed up. I'm shocked I actually remember my password!

I too have picked up RoR, while MTM2 was the MT game back in the day, RoR is everything that we wanted, but MTM2 still holds the nostalgia that RoR will never have.

Good to see some big names still around (KC, Dogge, CH_2005, Runt).

Until the next time I sign to KC's,
Vince - Losi3XNTSport

Storm: The greatest bowling balls Go to Top of Page

KC
Head Honcho

2364 Posts
Posted - Jul 10 2014 :  07:41:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply WITHOUT a Quote
I can't afford to build my own monster truck, but I could afford to build the next best thing...

The tires say 3.5" but my caliper says 4" from white wall to white wall.
In short big honk'n 'monster truck' like fat tires.

66cc 2-stroke engine with power modifications like an expansion chamber exhaust, NT Speed carb, performance air cleaner and Iridium spark plug to put it at about 3.5HP.

It's 'jackshafted' with a shift kit so that both the the engine and pedals share the 7-speed drive system giving me 7 engine speeds.

Just as a note the pedals just ratchet in place when the engine is turning the sprocket so your legs don't get beat to death.

The tires will run as low as 8PSI for deep sand and snow but I'm running them at about 20PSI so they can handle high speeds.

No shocks on it but you wouldn't know it, it rides like a dream even up big curbs.

It'll run 4-40MPH.
I sell 'em for $1,495.

Previous Topic Just dusting off the forum Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
KC's MTM 2 Place and vales.com are privately owned and operated by KC Vale.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Address all site comments and questions to KC Vale

KC's MTM2 Place

© KC Vale

Go To Top Of Page